[22]

Third Person's POV

Jeno's staring at the girl who's now asleep beside him. He kept caressing her hair and then kissed her forehead.

3 am, still he doesn't feel sleepy. He kept thinking that he should take responsibility, knowing that something happened between them, they made love.

Jeno knows to himself that what he's feeling for Red isn't just a simple like or crush anymore. He knows that he's in love. And he wanted to show her that. Make her smile and spend the rest of his life with her.

Jeno continued caressing her hair. And then, she opened her eyes. Jeno immediately smiled at her, Red scooted near him and buried her face in his bare chest. Jeno then hugged her tightly.

They both can feel the warmth of their bodies and hear their heart beating.

"What did you do to me?" she asked Jeno

"Hm? Does it hurt?" the latter asked back

"Not that" Red chuckled "My feelings" she looked at Jeno who was intently looking at her "It's weird. It feels like a roller coaster ya know?"

Jeno chuckled and nodded.

"I fell hard" she continued "It was unexpected"

"I actually feel the same" the latter commented "You came into my life very unexpectedly"

Red was laughing "I actually only wanted to mess with you when I approached you" she once again buried her face on his chest "But then, I find myself looking for you"

Red continued to tell him about her feelings. Jeno was listening intently and locked his attention to Red and Red only. He did not care about anything else except for her voice.

"I love you brat" Jeno said

Red laughed at him "You call me brat?"

"Yup" Jeno was smiling "It was because you were so bitchy and bratty when we first met" he took her hand and kissed it "Don't worry, you're the only brat I love"

"I love you too my yellow"