[8]

Jeno's POV

"Can I kiss you?"

"No" I answered sternly

"Knew you'd say that" she said and chuckled

This girl's literally playing with me. Now I don't know when she's being serious or not.

"You're weird, like really weird" I told her

"I get that a lot" she replied

"You're so hard to read" I added "I don't know if you're serious or not"

She just smiled and rested her head on the wall.

Silence engulfed the atmosphere and not long after, we both came home.

***

It's been a while since Red and I met. She's actually kind of opening up to me, or it's just her playing around. Nevertheless, I enjoy her company.

We're at the park, as usual. We have a little picnic here everyday after my practice.

To be completely honest I still don't know anything about her. She doesn't share anything about her personal life. She doesn't share her preferences, what she likes and what she hates. But I guess I just have to respect her privacy. Even though I'm curious.

I'm currently teaching her how to skate. She fell a couple of times and cursed the hell out of me. But it was cute.

"HELL YEEAAAH" she shouted as she managed to ride it without falling

She's smiling so bright, like a little kid that received a candy.

After she rode it, she ran and hugged me. There, I couldn't hear anything else except my heart beating faster.

Damn, I think I'm in love.

———

A/N: Hii guys, sorry for updating late, I'm also currently working on my twitter filo au, I'll leave the link on my bio for those who want to check it out. ^-^