[10]

Jeno's POV

"JENOOO!" Red screamed as I left her while she's practicing skateboarding

She actually bought one. I guess she's really willing to learn huh?

She tried some tricks and she ended up falling. I only laugh at her and that made her mad.

We're now trying to learn to move the skateboard and she had a hard fall when I left her.

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING JERK" she screamed

I stopped on my tracks when I heard what she said.

Damn, this girl's a bit too comfortable on using profanities.

She rolled her eyes at me and proceeded to practice. I looked back when I heard a kid cry. I saw her looking really annoyed while talking to a woman who also look very mad.

I sighed. Damn it.

"Hi, may I ask what happened?" I asked them

"Well, this girl" she pointed at Red "hit my son with her skateboard" she said

"Well, he" Red pointed at the crying kid "Suddenly ran when I clearly shouted that I cannot control my skateboard" she defended "Also, why are you so mad at me when you're the one who let your child ran around while you're on your phone"

The woman was clearly offended as she was trying not to slap Red.

"Red, just say sorry" I told her

"I did!" she said "But this bitch is trying to make it a big deal"

"My son was hurt" the woman said

"I don't see no blood" Red answered and raised her eyebrows

"She apologized already so please, let it go" I asked

"No" she said sternly

"Oh come on Karen!" Red shouted "What're you gonna do? Call the manager of the park?" she said sarcastically

The woman forcefully took the child's hand and wall away.

"Goodness! Karens are everywhere trying to make a big deal out of everything" she hissed

I tapped her back "Let her be, she'll continue to be like that if you argue more with her"

———

A/N: this is how I imagined Jeno's face when Red cursed at him so much.