[21]

Jeno's POV

Once our lips separated, she raised her eyebrows at me and asked "Is that enough assurance?"

I shook my head "Not yet" I said and then I cupped her face and then kissed her.

After that, I smiled at her and said "Now that's enough"

She hit my arm and I was just laughing.

"Hey, my birthday's next week"

"I know" I said

She looked at me, confused.

I scratched the back of my head "I may or may not have stalked your socials when I didn't show up for days"

"Eww a stalker"

"A handsome one" and I winked

She grimaced at me and I just laughed.

"Anyways, let's go on a date?" I asked her and offered her my hand

"What kind of date?" she asked

"Let's just spend time together, until the sun rises" I answered

She smiled and took my hand "Let's go"

***

Third Person's POV

The two of them left hand in hand. They'll be spending the whole day together.

They went to the movies, played at the arcade, tried archery, went skating at a skate park, went to the amusement park, had an ice cream date, and a lot more. They did almost every kind of dates.

As the night falls, they went to a place where they're alone.

"This is my hideout" Red said "It used to be my safe place, I haven't gone here in a while now"

"Used to be? Is it not your safe place anymore?" Jeno asked

"No, because I found a new safe place" Red answered

The latter nodded his head, he was looking around the place.

"You're my new safe place Jeno" Red said

Jeno looked at her, he was more like staring at her eyes. Not long after both their lips once again pressed against each other. This time, a bit more aggressive and rough. It held a lot of emotions. There's love, longing and lust. And it did not end with just a kiss. I'm pretty sure you all know what happened next.