In Love with the Man who hold a Gun

by : angge_RJ

tags : renmin,  jaemin is, super lovely, happy ending, renhyuck besties,

1

"Come on! The night's still young!" Donghyuck screamed as he pulled Renjun towards the entrance of the--Renjun don't know what's the name of this Bar and he didn't want to know because this is his first and last time that he'll be entering this smokey, hot and loud place.

"You don't need to drag me. I'm not princey," he replied, yanking his right arm from him.

He turned around and said, "I know you're not my dog, Renjun. If you were, I could've just locked you up in your dull room." he smiled sweetly.

Renjun sighed and tried so hard not to reply. This gay surely has a big mouth. He doesn't know how they became friends but he's one of Renjun’s gems.

"Injunnie, come on, please. It's my birthday! I want you to experience your first nightlife with me! I know this place and the people as well. No need to worry, boo." he pleaded. Dramatically blinking his eyes.

Like, does Renjun have a choice? He’s wearing a silk pink button shirt that is fitted and perfectly wrapped around his curves paired with skinny jeans and shoes that suit Renjun’s taste. Donghyuck surprised him by making Renjun’s Mom approve of this shit and letting him go out at 9:30 pm and be home at midnight. Too much work for this day and he couldn't wait to cuddle with moomin on his bed.

"Let's just go. You're too noisy."

Donghyuck smiled and linked his arms around Renjun’s. He feels strange entering this place. He feels like every one of them is staring at him or one of them is staring. He softly shaked his head. Donghyuck took him to a table that is occupied by many people. As he said, he doesn't need to worry because the majority of them are his close friends as well. Wow, Donghyuck really put a lot of pleading just to make them complete here.

"The house fairy is here. And I'll say, you guys are fucking welcome."

One of the audience clapped and shout, "Someone might want to grind to this pretty boy over here"

What the hell, He’s not letting someone grind on him. He entered this Bar as a virgin might as well leave as a virgin.

Renjun rolled his eyes to their teasing and just quietly sat beside Jeno. He's a goody-good boy so he’s safe here. Rather than sit beside Yangyang who's now red and looks like he's ready to throw his intestines.

"Injunnie, are you going to drink? I'll order for light only, these are hard drinks." he asked.

Renjun smiled and travelled his eyes around the table. Bottles of alcohol are obviously on the center, there are chips and some finger food. There are cigarettes and he’s happy to say that his friends are not into drugs and weeds.

Renjun will not gonna surround himself around those people. He doesn't look at them as a bad person but that's just not his thing so he'll just stay away to avoid any harm.
Mark and Donghyuck are obviously flirting

He’ll bet his life, 5 minutes later, they're making out. He doesn't mind. Renjun is not that saint. Jeno is also drinking but got his phone on his hands, probably texting his girlfriend. Jisung and Chenle waved at him, He nodded at them. Xiaojun and Kun are dancing. Jungwoo and Ten are probably making sure that they'll catch their fish tonight. He means, boys.

"Soju will be fine. As much as I don't want to drink but this occasion rarely happens. So, just order one bottle for me." Renjun replied.
Jeno laughed at his remarks but stood up and ruffled his hair.