embrace me in your lab coat

by : JAEMREN_ch1ld

tags : abusive relationship, renjun needs love, lmao why is jeno always the bad guy , noren, toxic, doctor jaemin

Lift your head, baby, don't be scared

Of the things that could go wrong along the way

You'll get by with a smile

You can't win at everything but you can try

   - With a smile, Eraserheads.

Cans of beers and cigarette buts scattered in the floor of Renjun’s shared apartment with his lover of three years, the reeking bitter smell of the alcohol drenched on the pale and contorted limbs of his lover. He grabs his lover with his remaining energy and lays him down on their bed and undresses him.

“Why won’t you let me kiss you, ha?!” His lover screams in his ears, tugging his hair. Renjun screeches in pain. He holds the wrist of his lover and brings it down from his hair.

Renjun moves away, slowly wiping his face with hands as he stares at the almost lifeless body of his lover. He can smell the remnants of drugs and cocaine on his shirt but he’s not even scared to see if his lover will be dead any minute from now. Renjun remembers that before he left for a three-hour lecture, his boyfriend drank two cups of coffee to maintain his sober state but just now, as he steps inside their apartments he can detect new sets of drugs.

His boyfriend took an upper drug and a downer drug in just a span of three hours, a drug will exhaust in a person’s body in more or less than five hours but not in three hours. His lover’s body is colliding with different drugs inside him and it will only take four more minutes for the drugs to take effect.

Renjun just sits on the floor, watching his lover catch another oxygen, as if running. His lover hurries his breathing, Renjun counts three breaths in two seconds. The drugs are taking effect and his lover’s almost lifeless body is deteriorating.

“Renjun! Renjun! I can’t breathe!” His boyfriend screams. He holds his own neck while his eyes glances at Renjun who’s not moving at all.

Renjun puts his wounded palms on his face.

“Won’t you help me?! I can’t breathe!”

Renjun sighs and fishes out his phone from his pocket and dials the emergency number. He intentionally dials the three numbers slowly, feeling happy with the agonizing pain his lover is currently in. He fakes his distress voice as he puts his phone on his ears. “My boyfriend is hyperventilating! Can you please send an ambulance?!” Renjun shouts in his phone.

When the call ends, Renjun stands up and dresses his almost dying lover with the clothes from earlier. “Do you feel my pain now? Ha, baby?” Renjun whispers. “I had to endure all of your abuse for years and now, how does it feel?” Renjun adds, combing his lover’s sweaty hair. His lover’s eyes are rolling to the back, screaming Renjun’s name.

Renjun hears the loud knocking on his door. He runs to open it with his unwavering fake distress view. “He’s inside!” Renjun instructs and the stretcher enters their home.