11.

TRINTY'S point-of-view.

as we walked hand and hand down the beach, I smelled the greatest thing I have ever smelt in my life.

"somebody's barbequing!" I yelled and pulled Keaton to the man with the grill.

"hey little lady! I went huntin this morning and got everyone some food! steak or ribs?"

"RIBS!" I yelled and almost tackled the guy.

"a girl with an appitite? man am I lucky or what?" Keaton asked the man with a smirk

" oh yeah bud, shes a keeper." he winked at Keaton who looked at me.

my face was covered in sauce and I smiled that smile, as Keaton would put it.

" what? a girl cant eat like a man?"i smiled at  Keaton who came over and kissed me on the cheek. licking some of the sauce off.

i blushed and kissed his mouth leaving a brown outline of BBQ sauce on his lips.

" best kiss i ever had." he looked at me with those eyes and i died inside.

"your the best ive ever had." i whispered in his ear.

" thanks for the food man!" Keaton yelled as he picked me up and carried me to the top of a hill. enclosed by rose bushes and a honeysuckle vine. clearly invisible to the campsite.

we sat in the middle and i stradled his lap. we had a full on make-out session when i was pused onto my back.

"Trinity, you don't have to do this. im not going t force you to do anything you don't want to do." he said with a great deal of concern in his eyes.

"im as sure as ill ever be. i love you. and im going to prove it." i smiled at him.

" baby, you prove that you love me just by breathing." and with that he kissed me. his kissed moved down my neck and then i felt my shirt being raised off. i pulled his tanktop off and stroked his abs. damn he was sexy. and no gunshot interrupted us this time. it hurts like hell but when you love the person you can learn to ignore it.

-------------------------------

i woke up laying on Keaton's chest. i smield as i remembered the night before. i loved him and i felt like we were permanatley each others forever.

" good morning sunshine." he smiled at me.

" hi honey"

" we should go get breakfeast." he said getting his boxers back on.

" yes we should because im starving. toss me my shirt." he threw it at me and we got dressed. we walked hand in hand down to the campsite where everyone was either eating or talking. we found Wes and Kris at our little area by the trees and sat down

"well, T. how was the ride? " drew asked with a smile on his face. if he wants to be a smartass, i could be one too.

" it was amazing. best damn ride of my life." i said

" i was being sarcastic"

" you were being a dumbass" i threw a rock at him and it hit him between the eyes.

" that was not nesssary."

"STOP BEING CHILDREN YOU TWO!" wes yelled at us

" yes father" drew and i said in unison.

everyone laughed and ate and just got to know each other better. we were truly becoming a family.

-------------------------------------------

Keaton's point-of-view.

last night was the best time of my life. i never thought i would have sex on an island but with Trinity, anything is possible. i know i hurt her and she didn't tell me but i wasn't going to bring it up.we were all eating and having a good time when an all to familiar voice came behind me and my eyes went wide

" hello Keaton baby"

holy

tickle

shits.

Lauren.