18.

Keaton's Point Of View

*5 months after the last chapter*

i woke up without the warmth of Trinity. and out of habit...i panicked.

"WESLEY" i screamed shaking him awake. i noticed the absence of Kristel. now im in deep Shit. And Wes will be too if he doesnt get his ass up!

"5 more mintues.' he mumbled, then rolled back over i was gonna pay for my actions but what was going to be done needed to be done. i took a long breath and slapped Wes so hard it echoed throught the woods.

"WHAT THE HELL KEATON!" he screamed rubbing his face in pain. well at least hes up.

"Trinity and Kristel are gone!" i yelled waiting for him to respond he looked beside me, then beside him and started flipping out.

"she was right here when we went ot sleep. RIGHT HERE! how can you LOOSE your GIRLFRIEND WESLEY! oh god. i hope shes okay and i cant breathe.." he started hyperventalating. oh god. here we go again,

"wesley. dude. breathe." i tried to calm him but it didnt help. he got up and ran straight to the captains tent. great. i decided to follow him. when i reached the tent, i see the wierdest sight, Drew, Wes, Tiff, and Captian, all gearing up for war. well i doubt they were acctually going to war, but Tiff and a rifle!

"Keaton grab the machete and lets find our girlfriends." wes said pointin g to the giant knife. i grabbed it along with two water bottles, and pleanty of fruit and put them into the bag that Tiff had handed me. once everyone was geared up, we headed into the woods. (cue broadway music and dancning! im just kidding. sorry little authors note<3>

out of all the thoughts in my head, only one stood out the most.

Trinity and my baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity's Point Of View

i woke up without the warmth of Keaton's arms and the smell of wet, musty, dog. i looked to my left to see Kristel asleep, lying ona pool of crimson.

"HOLY SHIT KRIS WAKE UP!" I shouted as I shook her body awake.

"huh? T?" she groaned rubbing the giant gash on her face. she winced in pain and went wide eyed. we were in a cave. on an island. and I was pregnant. could life get any worse? my question was answered by a black shadowy figure standing at the opening of the cave. shit shit crap damn. im screwed. where was Keaton he was supposed to keep me safe. stupid bitch. and I have to pee like a mother trucker right now. im cramping. man im just falling apart aren't I?!

"hello lovely ladies! how are you doing today?" the figure boomed in a voice so strange.

"im cold, I have to pee, im hungry, im greasy, im PREGNANT! does that answer your question?!" I yelled in a very angry voice.

"Please tell us where we are." Kris said. a look of sadness and hopelessness filled her eyes and made me want to cry. she was truly scared. I on the other hand wanted to kick him in the crotch so hard that he will pee out of his butthole for a week. I wasn't going down without a fight.

"now now, there is plenty of time for explaining. right now, lets get you two girls to your new home." he walked forward and I saw his face. not bad for someone who lives on an island. but he was still a creepy pervert. no matter how perfectly cute he was. Trinity! stop! you have a baby daddy. Keaton is way cuter than this dingbat anyways. the man had black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. his hair was short and spiky. he wore old wash jeans and a ragged shirt. I wasn't about to fight him now. plus, I couldn't have. so I cooperated with him and stood up, taking Kris' hand and holding on for dear life. he blind folded us and lead us to the place he was going to keep us. I hope they had cots, and food, and water. and maybe a toilet! what the fudge am I saying? hes TAKING US AWAY FROM OUR FRIENDS FOREVER! oh Keaton where are you baby?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keaton's Point Of View

we've been walking for what seems like forever. my feet hurt and so did my heart. Trinity was somewhere with a baby probably hungry and crying. I just wanted to hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. but I couldn't do that until I found her. when I woke up this morning and saw she was gone, I knew she didn't just get up and leave. I didn't tell anyone about the dragging marks I found. and a little bit of........blood. I hate that word.

Wesley's eyes were full of tears and I felt like falling on the ground and dying. but I knew I couldn't do that. I had to be strong for Wes, Kris, my baby, and Trinity.

 I shuddered at the thought of the person who took them doing teriible things. Trinity is pregnant. with MY child. im never going to get used to that. ever since she told me that day in the ocean I couldnt think straight nor could I cry. alli could do was watch her being comforted my my brother and her friends and watch becsue I was in to much shock to do anything. even when I told her I would be there for her when she needed me, I wasn't for the baby. but I saw the look on her face when she told us. and she sounded happy. I  tried to be happy for her. that night at the bondfire I saw her giggling and rubbing her stomach. and I realized. she really wanted this baby. and i did too.

Its crazy how your life can change in one month. i was playing music on a street corner, and a beautiful girl walked by. i ended up next to her on a plane. and we.....and now shes pregnant with my child. crazy world we live in right? oh yeah and that plane crash landed on an island in the middle of flippin nowhere! its a crazy life. but i know i can push through.

i was pulled out of my train of thought by an ear piercing sceam. and Wes seemed to know exactly who it belonged to. and so did i.

Kristel.

--------------------------------------------

hey jolly ranchers! that's what my fans are called!! anywyas, here is a chappie for you all! i haven't updated in forever but i have had huge writers block so i decieded to update<3>

15 votes

and

10 comments for the next chaoter. but im gonna let you cheat.

comment as many times as you want to reach 10! and SORRY KRISTEL FOR NOT UPDATING ! I LOVE YOU MY BUTTERNUTPECANHOMESLICEOFVINILLAKEYLIMEPIE! anyways

please comment

vote

tell your friends

and shampoo a llama<3

-the amazing spiderwoman(: (that's how im gonna end my authors notes and my new name)

i love you all and thank you so much for all the support! and feel free to message me about anything you think of for this story! i will in someway use at least 4 ideas! and Taylor Lautner is the kidnaper :P