6.

I don't know what came over me but I screamed bloody murder. in an instant Keaton, Drew and another random person showed up beside me and stared. we couldn't do anything except try to pour water on the fire which wasn't working very well considering this part of the plane was huge! we were about to give up when two figures came running down the beach with what looked like fire extinguishers in their hands. I recognized Wesley and the captain.

" everyone get back!" the captain yelled as he and Wes began to spray the base of the fire and the middle. but it wasn't working. even if we did put the fire out, the people would be so badly burned that they wouldn't even make it a day without getting an infection or attracting wild animals.

Wes and the captain stopped spraying and walked backwards towards the ret of the passengers. we watched the fire slowly fade out into nothing but smoke and ash. when the smoke cleared a black, crusty, burned body fell out of a seat and on to the pure with sand.

I knew who it was.

the boy who sat behind me.

I felt tears full of hate and regret and guilt stream down my face as I watched body after body fall out of the seat that held them in, onto the beach below. a pair of arms encircled around my waist as I began to cry into the persons chest. i looked up into a pair of blue eyes that could light up any day.

"shhhh. shh. Trinity, were going to get out of here alive. I swear to you! we will." Keaton said brushing my hair out of my face and stroking it softly. ive known this guy for what, twelve hours maybe and im already starting to fall for him? can love really happen at first sight? I just pushed all of these questions out of my head and focused on the horizon and the sound of a heartbeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Keaton's point-of-view

she was so beautiful. her long brown hair covered her back and shoulders so delicately. I was so afraid if I touched her she might break into little tiny pieces. but when I heard her cry, I wrapped my arms around her not thinking twice and she buried her head into my chest. she looked up at me with those big green eyes that could shoot any man right through the heart and make them fall In love, and that's what happened to me.

"shhhh. shh. Trinity, were going to get out of here alive. I swear to you! we will." I pushed her hair out of her sun kissed face and stroked it soflty. ive known her for what, twelve hours maybe and im already falling for her? can love really happen at first sight? all of these thoughts were pushed out of my head when Trinity snuggled into my chest and watched the sunset go down. I was going to keep her alive, even if it means dying for the one you love.