15.

Trinity's P-O-V

I woke up to two sleeping girls and a whole lot of noise. I remembered Tiff, Kris and I falling asleep talking. just good old girl talk. nothing special. the noise on the other hand, I don't know. when I was aware of my surroundings, I saw Wes and Keaton trying to calm this man down while Drew was talking to the Captain.

"what's going on?" asked Kris sitting up to join me

"I don't know but whatever it is, it looks serious." I replied shaking Tiff trying to get her up."yo Barbie! lets go!"

"but I don't want to go to scho- oh hey fellers!" she said with a smile. we call her Barbie now because she told us last night her mom had a Barbie look alike made for her 12th birthday.it was funny because she gave us great detail on what the doll was wearing and how they matched everyday. the nickname will stick. Kris's is diamond because she I told us about her prom dress and how she had each diamond picked by hand from a bunch of different styles, and hand sewn onto her pink dress. mine is cherry bomb. because I can tie 10 cheery stems in a knot with my tongue in 1minuet. not to brag.

anyways, back to the crisis. we jogged over to Wes and Keaton.

"hey girls, what are yall doing up?" Wes asked slipping away from the crying man, and to his girlfriend. kissing her so sweetly that I wanted to cry. I was happy for her. and thinking I have that. just for me. no one else. my thoughts were interrupted by Keaton dragging me a little further away from the clan.

"whats wrong?"i aksed trying to be serious but his face made me giggle.

"that man's wife was kidnapped. a trail of blood led straight to the edge of the woods. then stops. all of her stuff is still here. and everything. Captain thinks an animal is on the island."

"so something took her! while we were sleeping! oh god, what if it gets one of us! what if it takes our food! what if it-"

"shut up!" he yelled gripping my face "nothing is going to happen. I promise. I will not let anyone touch you! so don't sit there and say that ok?" the look on his face was serious. what happened to the funny awkward Keaton I knew the day we crashed? and what happened to the smile I live for each day?

"I understand" I whimpered, a single tear falling from my mascara less eyes. I started to walk back to camp when a hand gripped my arm and spun me around. I was met by soft, sweet lips. they tasted of love, sweat, tears, and stress. it was the best kiss I ever had.

"im so sorry.i didn't mean to yell its just I cant stand to see you panic. and if something happened to you, I think I would fall over and die. I love you" he said after we pulled away.

" I love you too." and with that we headed back to the population.

minus one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT SUCKY FILLER CHAPPIE!! LOVE YOU ALL! would someone out there please create a cover for me? I would appreciate it sooo much and love you forever. you get a shoutout, dedication, and character! l

LOVE AND SNAPBACKS

CAITLYN<3