21.

Only Two More Chapters!!!!! Thank you for the support and love on this story! I had fun writing it! Enjoy the last moment on the island and then who knows what will happen next?!

Love & Snapbacks

Caitlyn(:

Okay so this is a second authors note!  I'm Kristel, one of Caitlyn's most bestest friend's ever, and I'm actually the one that wrote this chapter you all are going to read in a few seconds here!!  Yes, me! :)  Caitlyn's been super busy because of cheer camp and other things going on in her life, so she asked me to write up this chapter and so I couldn't say no. <3 

So I hope you all enjoy this chapter that I wrote, and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow both Caitercat (@sincerely_yourstruly), and myself on my account (@highfivewesley_) and read my stories. 

Love & Bananas, Kristel.(:

!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@@!@@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&(*

Kristel's Point Of View.

She won't eat.  She won't Sleep.  All she does is sit by the shoreline and stare at the horizon.  Not one single tear has fallen from her sunburnt cheek, because I think that crying means she accepts the fact that her baby is gone.  But she can't.  I don't know what it feels like to have someone so special and close to you ripped from your life in a matter of seconds.  Keaton can't even get her to talk, no matter how hard he tries and it's tearing him apart.

Everyone's tried.  Everyone has tried to find some way to get Trinity to talk, but unfortunately none of us have had any luck.  It's been this way for almost three weeks now.  And us five are the only ones left.  The captain, doctor, and all of the other survivors passed away in these three weeks.  All of them either died from not enough food or just died somehow.

"Has anyone gotten her to talk or eat at all today?"

I looked up from where I sat with my back against the palm tree to see Wes plopping down on the sand beside me.

I shook my head and sighed, resting my head against his shoulder.  He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer into him, the heat radiating off of his bare chest and onto my own body.  "No, she's just been sitting there like always.."

He sighed as well and frowned, setting his chin on the top of my head.  "It's going to be okay, babe.  I'm sure we'll get her to do both of those things soon," he murmured reassuringly, rubbing up and down my arm soothingly.

"I hope so, Wes...I'm just afraid that if she doesn't eat soon, she'll starve herself to death," I whispered, the all too familiar tears springing to my hazel eyes.  I hated to say it, but it's true.  She hasn't eaten in almost twenty-one days.  If she doesn't get something inside of her stomach soon, she'll kill herself.  I can't let that happen to her.  She's like a sister to me.  I wouldn't be able to go on knowing that I had watched her for weeks on end slowly starving herself until she just wasted away.

He pulled back slightly and took my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him through my now blurred vision.  "Hey, listen to me Kristel.  Trinity is going to be okay.  She's going to live, and get out of here like the rest of us.  We're all going to be okay.  Sh, don't cry."  It sounded like he was now going on the verge of crying, his voice cracking as he spoke.

Another tear fell down my cheek and Wesley gently brushed it away with his thumb, before leaning in and pressing his lips to the spot on my skin where it had fallen.  It tickled my skin and I couldn't stop myself from laughing softly.  He smirked against my cheek and repeated the action, only resulting in me laughing a bit louder this time.