14.

HEY MY LOVELYS! I just wanted to say thank you for all of the reads! 1,899 ! WOOT WOOT! well, I haven't been updating and im so sorry! I will post THREE chapters tonight to make up for it ! and im sorry in the last chappie I put Caroline instead of Lauren its because I was watching the vampire diaries.! I love all of you and make sure to reads the two stories that go along with mine, well make it through(Wesley Stromberg fanfic), and dream a little dream(drew chadwick fanfic) !I lurfs(yes I meant it) you all to little bits and friggin peices

love and snapbacks

Caitlyn<3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity's POV

I woke up to the sound of a snoring Keaton. I was in the doctors tent and my stomach hurt like hell. and I was dizzy. then I remembered. Lauren, my asthma attack. the faint sound of Keatons voice. I almost died. he has saved me twice. how long have we been on this island? a week?  and he cares this much about me?

"Babe? you awake?" Keaton asked groggily.

"Yeah."

'doc says I cant take you as soon as you woke up. but if you want to stay here for a while, I understand."

" I want to leave. im tired of this tent. andim hungry, like bad."

"well, I saw some banana's a few trees behind here, wanna go eat and explorer?" a hint of excitement grew in his eyes and I knew right then and there he really cared for me. as akward as he may be, he was mine. I couldn't stop myself and I crashed my lips to his. he was staken aback at first put didn't even hesitatate to kiss me back. I was lifted off of the cot and carried like a four year old out of the tent. making out with the man I love the whole time

------------------------------

after a whole day of exploring, we decided to take a break at this waterfall we passed. as we were walking back, I saw wes and kris in the water. they were the cutest thing! I told Keaton not to bother them, so we headed back to camp. we spent the rest of the day with eachother, we went smimming in a reef, and tried to catch fish, laid on the beach and watched the sunset. its perfect. hes perfect.

"BONFIRE!" someone yelled bringing my attention to everyone gathering around a fire. Keaton helped me up and we made our way over to the crowd. Wes and Kris saved us a spot and next to them were Drew and a mistery girl.

"any volunteers to play a song?" said the captain

"we will!" Wes said pointing at himself, drew, and then Keaton. Drew grabbed a gituar and Keaton grabbed some bongos.  wes was going to sing. they sand barefoot blue jean night by jake own. it was fun. in the middle of it, Kris and I got up and started dancing. I looked over to the girl sitting next to drew. she hsd her head down. I danced over toi her and pulled her over to where Me and Kris were rocking it out. she looked scared at first but then started smiling and dancing withus.

"whats your name?" Kris asked as we continued dancing.

"Tiffinni, but you can call me tiff" she replied.

"well Tiff, welcome to the awesomeness Girls of the Island paradise club." I sadi and she laughed. I had my homegirls and right now I didn't care about boys, or where we were. we danced like no body was watching.

little did we know someone was.