Part twelve: The Lie

Afterwards, we laid on the bed in each other's arms and fell asleep. The sun had already set by the time I had woken up in an empty bed. He was gone. I walked through our small house to the front window and noticed that his car was no longer in the driveway. That was strange, I thought he said he didn't have work today. Oh well, maybe he went out to go get some food... Then I looked at the lap top which was still open on the coffee table in front of the tv.

        "I'll be waiting for you to get here sexy." Was the last reply. It was followed by a winky face. I then read who the message was from... Kenzie. Are you fucking serious?! I then looked through the messages he sent to her. They included a lot of "I want to fuck you"s and a couple pictures of his dick. The second to last message sent by Kenzie said "I hope it's as good as last time,"

        I can't believe it. He lied to me about being a virgin. One of the most sacred things that a human will have. Something that is irreversible. He fucking betrayed me. At this moment I thought that I had the right to go through the rest of his messages. Keith had been sexting four other girls the entire time! I can not believe that miserable cunt!

        I took all of my belongings from all of the rooms of the house and started repacking all of my bags. The only problem was that he was my only friend and the only person that I knew had a car. I looked through his garage for something to help me when I found a small wagon to pile all of my belongings on. It would take an hour to walk home to where my mum lived but how could I live with a compulsive liar and a cheater?

        I had no choice- no matter how upset my mum would be or what she would do to me, I had to stay there for at least a couple of days. I started writing on a blank piece of printer:

        Dear Keith,

                You lied to me and cheated on me. How could you? I thought we were in love but instead you're just a miserable cunt. I hope you fucking get what you deserve for lying to me and to probably all of those other girls as well. I hope you can't live with yourself you disgusting piece of shit.

                                                                                                                                                Fuck you,

                                                                                                                                                           Beth