Part eight: Tease

We left my mom's house and jumped into the car.

"I'm sorry that everything happened today." I said with tears in my eyes. I was so mad at myself for ruining this kid's day.

"Beth you are the only good thing that I have so you have no reason to apologize." He said and a smile cut through my tears. He peeled his eyes from the road so that he could show me the sincerity that he held.

"Thank you but put your eyes back on the road!" I laughed light heartedly. He blushed and shifted his eyes back to the road in front of us. We turned into driveway and got out of the car. We each grabbed a bag and took them into his bedroom where I noticed the empty dresser.

"Here, you can put what ever you want in this dresser." He smiled and went back to the car so he could grab the rest of the bags for me to unpack. I only had a few things so it was easy to take everything from my old house.

I heard his foot steps in the kitchen so I decided to change into some shorts for around the house.

 "You should keep those off, your ass is amazing." I heard Keith standing in the door frame.

"Keith!" I said shocked, pulling his shirt that I borrowed over my purple, lacy thong.

"Please just let me take a look." He said and made a pouting face shortly after.

I sighed and stopped gripping the shirt. He moved slowly across the room towards me as if he was going to let me change my mind. Then, he placed both his hands on the back of my hips and then slid them down onto my ass. He squeezed it and then continued down to my thighs.

Heat rose to my face and traveled to every part of my body, making me fill with desire. Then, he grabbed the shirt at the base and started lifting it, causing me to lift my arms as reflex. I watched as he dropped the shirt to the ground and dropped his eyes to my exposed boobs.

"Damn, you're beautiful baby." He said wrapping his right arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. He kissed my neck teasingly and a moan escaped my lips. I felt him become hard against me and I tried to act on it...

"Patience love, we don't need to have sex quite yet." He smiled that one sided grin that always drove me insane.

"Just give me a little." I tried to be cute and curled my hair with a finger.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me to the bed. Then, he turned me so my back was towards it and laid me down towards the edge.

"Spread your legs." He commanded as he lift his shirt over his head I spread them so my feet and butt were on the edge of the bed. He lifted me and slid my panties to the floor and kneeled at the edge of the bed. He touched it gently as if to study it and then stood up. he took his jeans off and put them on the floor with the rest of my clothes. Then, he got inbetween my legs and grinded against me. After a minute he pulled away so I was hoping he was going to take off his boxers.

Instead, he kneeled and kissed me making me moan and grab a hand full of sheets.

"Baby, you'll get the rest later." He smiled and grabbed my hands to help me stand up.

He held my panties for me to step into and then pulled them up with a final smack on my ass.

"May I kiss you?" He blushed.

I took his face with my hand and kissed him slowly. He put his arms around my waist and parted my lips with his.

"Wow." He gasped, a smile that was even wider than the last stole his lips.

I finished getting dressed and looked back to him. He was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"I'll be out in a minute, I have to do something about this." He motioned towards his pants.

"Don't be shy, I do too." I laid down next to him after I saw his accepting smile.

We both finished ourselves off and then went into the kitchen to wash our hands and make dinner.