Part five: The First Day of School

It was terrifying. My first day in a new school that only some of my friends will be going to. I could feel my throat become tight as I thought about being in classes all alone. 

"Beth, are you okay?" Keith asked me from the driver's seat.

"Yeah, just fine." I replied taking deep breaths to calm myself. Even though Keith and I were still techniquely strangers, I really wished that I would at least have him in one of my classes. We pulled into the school parking lot where loads of kids just stood around and talked to one another.

"Keith, I don't think I 'm ready for this!" I said swallowing hard.

"Jesus fucking christ." He said in a tone that sounded annoyed. I started apologizing when I noticed that he was staring out the window to another girl in my year.

"Oh, you know Kenzie?" I mumbled quietly.

"Keith!" I heard shouting from outside the car window. He rolled down the windows as if it was the only way to not be completely rude.

"Hey Kenzie. How are you feeling today?" He sighed.

"Oh, I was doing just fine. Why did you bring trash with you to school though?" She looked at me.

"Sup Kenzie?" I smiled at her.

"Sup? Are you a dyke or something?" She laughed at me and I looked to the ground while blushing.

"Well, Kenzie. This is Beth and she is actually living with me." Keith snapped at her.

"Why would she be living you when your girlfriend isn't?" She said becoming angry.

Girlfriend. The word echoed in my head. I suddenly saw what was going on.

"I'm just going to leave for class now." I said as I climbed out of the car.

"You don't need to excuse yourself, whore. It's not like either one of us wanted to talk to you." She laughed as I ran away towards the school building.

For the first time in my life, I felt safer inside a school building. I walked to the office and picked up my schedule. First was English in five minutes but it would take that long just to walk there. I studied my schedule and occasionaly glanced up as I slithered through the hallways.

Taking another hard swallow, I entered the classroom. So far, there was only two guys who were talking to each other in there along with a girl who was sat all alone on the opposite side of the room.

"Is this seat taken?" I smiled to the girl and pointed to the empty seat beside her. She looked up at me to see who was asking.

Then, she replied with a smile "Not at all, but you should take it." God, she was so cute! She had black hair that was pin straight with straight across bangs. The full length of her hair was just below her shoulders which exposed porcelain skin. She had on a black, thick strapped tank top with a white, upside down cross on it.

"Well, why would a beautiful girl like you be sitting alone until now?" I asked and tried to recreate that sexy half grin that Keith did.

"Honestly, I'm not very partial to guys." She batted her eyelashes as she spoke.

"Fair enough." I said and leaned towards after I sat down beside her.

"May I show you something?" She asked. I now noticed that she had on winged eyeliner and a gold nose ring.

"Yes you may." I said trying to stay cheeky. She grabbed my hand and led me out of the classroom. Then, through a series of hallways with other classrooms and various other rooms. Finally we reached a door that was at the very end of a hallway. She opened it quietly and motioned me in quickly.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. She cut off my words by pressing her lips against mine.

"I can tell by your lack of confidence that you've never been with a girl before." She said when she pulled her lips away from mine for a slight second. "So, I would like to change that." She batted her eyelashes again and waited for a response. Instead, I grabbed a hand full of her hair and tugged gently on it while kissing her harder.

Seeing how eager I was, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and slid her hand down inside my panties. She first started rubbing the outside then slid in a smooth finger, making me moan.

On the other side of the door, I heard a girl crying for a split second and then it opened.

Fucking Kenzie?! 

Then I noticed something much worse. Behind her was Keith, staring at me with his jaw on the floor.