22

(A/N I didn't put it before, but the texts below in bold are from the notes Aoi left Kakashi

(A/N I didn't put it before, but the texts below in bold are from the notes Aoi left Kakashi.)

"Don't Make Her Cry."

"Hi, Papa..."

Nanami and Maki look at her in surprise but she ignores them as Kakashi jumps in front of her. Despite him only showing his eye, she could literally feel his anger.

"What do you think you're doing leaving the village?" She pouts.

"But, I wanted to see sensei." He glares at her and clicks his tongue when his glare does nothing. Before he could continue and yell at her, he turns to the two kids next to his daughter before whipping his head back to the six eyes user.

"You brought more people into your mess?!"

"She didn't tell us to," Maki scowled at the man, clear distaste in her voice and face as she looked him up and down. "We came without telling her."

"You're part of the zenin clan, aren't you?" He furrowed his brows. "I'll leave the hokage to speak to you both. For now, you're to return to the village, do you understand?"

"Huh? Who're you 'ta boss me around-- Oi! Let go of me, Nanami!" The young boy rolled his eyes and dragged her away, preferring not to fight a jounin at his young age. Also, he personally didn't like getting in between a daughter and fathers fight.

Something terrible always happened.

Once the two clan kids were gone, Kakashi grabbed Soras ear and pulled hard.

"Do you understand just how bad it is to leave the village without permission?"

"Not really, but--"

"No buts! You aren't supposed to be out of Pakkuns sight in the first place, I've had no idea where you've been this past week when outside, and you suddenly leave the village?!"

"Yeah, well I wasn't leaving forever, just one day!"

"It's still unacceptable! You need to learn how to listen, Sora." She puffed her cheeks out at that in slight anger and annoyance.

"I just wanted to see sensei!" She yelled.

"Sora, your sensei's dead! He's gone!" Sora froze at his words and flinched. Yeah, she knew he was gone but still... Hearing it come from someones mouth didn't hurt any less. She was still in denial.

Suddenly, She felt anger flood through her veins as tears fell down her cheeks. And Kakashi suddenly realized just how cruel his words were.

His daughter slapped his hand away and glared at him as she took her blindfold off and sobbed.