23

"So, what's the first rule about sneaking into places?" Toji muttered the question he gave to his little brats as they snuck into the ANBU files headquarters, completely unnoticed.

"Mask your chakra." Nanami muttered, earning a nod from his sensei as Maki added onto that.

"Always be on your guard." Toji nodded once again and turned to the side to look at his student, eyes bulging out when he watched her wander towards one of the ANBU they were hiding from. He quickly ran and kicked the brat away, ignoring the laugh she let out.

Freaking Masochist.

The ANBU, was either deaf or blind, because he didn't notice Sora cackling as Toji scolded her.

"Nah, it's fine." She stood back up and pushed him away, obviously he only allowed her to do so since she was a stick. She approached the Anbu as he instantly drew his blades from their case and pointed them at her.

"You are not authorized to be here."

"Am I?" She playfully tilted her head as she slowly rose her blindfold and met the anbus own onyx eyes behind his mask. She could see through the mask, and it seemed her plan was working when his eyes seemed to become dazed.

Soon, the mans grip on his blades went limp as he fell to the ground, face first, drawing a wince from the three behind Sora and a giggle from the girl herself.

"Papas lucky he didn't get lost in my eyes." Her Sky blue eyes twinkled with mischief as she remembered the time she had to force her father to remove his gaze from her eyes. 

She did it to save him! He either would have collapsed like the guy in front of her, or she could have sealed her into his eyes, and he literally would be wandering in her eyes forever.

Floating in a space of infinity, with knowledge he could feel but never reach. 

There were times when her sensei would try and get her to bring such a power out of her eyes, but she never got to it. If she met him again, perhaps Aoi could begin to teach her once again.

Going back to the present, Toji grabbed Soras collar before she could even attempt to kill the anbu, much to her annoyance.

She just wanted to kill someone! Just get a small taste of blood! Honestly, she grew up with serial killers, do these people think she can survive without blood? The only reason she hasn't killed anyone yet was because her sensei told her to behave!

Sora deserves a reward for that, don't you think? Compliment, Sora! 

"Over here, Old man!" Maki called, inducing a scowl from her uncle but he just ignored her and roughly pushed her out of the way, crouching down to look at the files.