Chapter 5 || Mom Walk

Your POV

I open my eyes and see some weird circus going on. Monica groans, rubbing her head in pain. When I turn to her, I jump, seeing her eyes glowing blue.

"Jesus! What the hell?" I shout, to which she just blinks repeatedly until the blue goes away.

"What was that?" I question. She just shakes her head, "I have no idea...but I feel...stronger."

Darcy said the hex was changing her. Did it give her powers? Before I can think on it any longer, a groan next to us catches our attention. We look over to see the other me sitting up, shaking her head.

"Crap, that hurt."

With a raised eyebrow, I help her up, "Well isn't this fun."

Other me stares at me in shock, "You got in...and you're...me?"

Smiling, I nod and stand up, lifting her with me.

"Got that right. And might I say, I look mighty fine in my old suit." I observe the suit I wore in Wakanda, the one Tony had made special for me and grin widely. Wanda recreated the me she saw before the snap. Before the scars.

She must've not wanted to have seen the scars and been reminded of that day. I don't blame her.

"Wanda did this. She's hurting people. They're all in pain, trapped inside their own minds."

Slowly nodding, I look around at the people near us and sigh, "We'll talk on the way. Let's go."

"On the way where?" Other me asks.

Monica steals a van and opens the door for us, "hey! Siamese twins! Get in. We gotta find Wanda."

"Right," we both say and hop into the van.

On the way we conveniently run into a variety of interruptions. A long ass red light, children crossing, trucks, road work. You fucking name it. Seems like someone is trying to stop us from reaching my girl. But that can't be Wanda...can it? Who else would it even be?

Wanda POV

Punishment. I will not leave the house, I will stay at home, be alone all day. After last night, that is what I deserve. I expanded this...town and Y/N is nowhere to be found. The boys are obviously worried but Agnes has offered to care for them for the day to give me some space and time to myself.

I don't know what's going on but my powers are freaking out, items are glitching through eras, turning black and white.

What the hell is going on?

"Nope. No. Not today. Everything is fine! I'm fine," I chuckle, attempting to watch television until it changes face and shape repeatedly.

What the?

I change everything back, but feel a weird sensation run through me...like...I can feel someone. It's that same feeling from the other day.

-           -           -