-

UNDER THE SAME STARS
Heavenly Bodies Series #1

(THIS IS NOT FULLY EDITED)

-This is a work of fiction.
Names, places, events, business are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to a living or dead person is entirely coincidental.

-I'm an amateur writer.
I apologize for some grammatical mistakes, typos and et cetera, I hope can you bear with me cause I'm still learning. Don't expect too much from me, I might only disappoint you.

-Plagiarism is a crime.
Every little thing in this book is a product of my imagination. Distributing any details is strictly prohibited. I'll totally fvck you and burn you alive if I'll see you, plagiarizing my works!

-Slow updates.
It's because I have a lot of things to do but I'll totally finish this story.

-Don't forget to enjoy!
I would love to read your comments and feedbacks for every chapter. Your votes and reads are highly appreciated! I hope you'll support me whole heartedly!

Credits to the rightful owner of the photo that I've used as a book cover.

This story is written in Taglish.

I am not good in the medical field and I'm just testing the waters! I'll do my research and try my best.

Thank you for choosing Under The Same Stars!

✍︎

HEAVENLY BODIES SERIES

Heavenly bodies it means the sun, stars, planets, etc. It sounds amazing right? Well sometimes, I think we're heavenly bodies and that we are beautiful in our own way.

In this series, I will talk about anxiety, how fucked up society can be, suicide and other stuff that teenagers can relate. There are a lot of things that are going inside our head that we just couldn't tell to other people, even to our family.

My main goals here are to touch your hearts, something more than just romance and show you guys the art of living, sounds cheesy right? But I smiled when I was reading some of your comments in my first installment of HB Series, it's titled Under The Same Stars and I realized that I'm slowly achieving my goals.

So, thank you for your support! I'm trying my best to make this series something worth reading.

Ciao!

All rights reserved.
@Silveoryx