C H A P T E R 7

۞
Just An Extra In
Their Love Story

“You're such a cry baby,” Sol said and pinched my nose.

“And you look like you're going to have a heart attack when you saw me crying,” I replied. My eyes are puffy and I'm little bit tired but it feels so good to let it all out.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.

Sometimes you just have to let go of everything that's been dragging you down. Let all your pent up emotions out and then you'll feel a little bit better later.

“Life isn't about waiting for the rain to stop, it's about learning how to dance in the rain,” he said while looking at the stars.

“Sometimes there will be obstacles in our life to make us stronger, think of life as a game but you only have one of those heart thingy... Oh right! Lives! Nagle-level up tayo tuwing nalalampasan natin ang mga obstacles na nakaharang sa atin. Laban lang Luna, there's more to life than just pain and suffering.”

I closed my eyes and I can feel the cold breeze touching my skin. Sol must have been heaven sent, he just came into my gloomy life and showed me the bright side.

I see myself as a trash yet whenever he looks at me, he makes me feel like I'm the most valuable gem in the whole world.

This feels nice...

But I always think that this happiness, this feelings that he gives to me....

This has a price.

I'm not talking about money or anything... I just feel like if he gives me happiness, he might also bring me sadness... If he can help me rebuild my broken pieces, I'm pretty sure that he can ruin it too.

Kasi alam ko na hindi sa lahat ng panahon ang taong nagpapasaya sayo ay saya lang palagi ang dala. Nasabi ko iyon dahil may kaibigan ako noon, she was always there for me, she comforts me and she just simply makes me happy, I thought it would always be like that but I was wrong. Nothing really stays forever.

Out of blue everything started changing and she just left me. I kind of felt like I was just a toy that she can throw away if she gets bored.

It hurts, ako kasi yung madaling ma-attach. If you make me happy and special, I would want you to stay forever. Nakakasawa na rin yung cycle na may dadating na tao tapos aalis rin naman pala. I don't want anyone to have that special place in my heart again because it really hurts when they go.

I guess that's the thing about friends the more you love them, the more it hurts when they go.

“Hey! Ihahatid na kita pa-uwi sa inyo. I just have this feeling that your mother is looking for you,” he said while pointing at his car.

When I turned on my phone I suddenly received a hundred messages from my friends. Well maybe not a hundred.

Peyton Gabriel Forester:
Your mother is asking us a lot of questions. Where are you Luna?

She looks like she's going to murder us if we can't answer her questions.

Lara Rue De Siene:
Your mother is a lion. She's like roaring at us right now.

Victor Azriel Martin:
Angry mother.

She looked like she came out of the Angry Birds Movie:)

Seriously, come and save us from the wrath of your mother.

Nathaniel Peirce Segovia:
Alam mo naman siguro na ine-interview na kami ng mama mo. Feel namin isa na kaming kriminal.