N O T E

UNDER THE SAME STARS IS FINALLY COMPLETED!

Thank you for reading this story! I can't believe that Sol and Luna's journey has finally come to an end.

I hope this story wasn't cliche and I hoped you enjoyed it. Masaya ako dahil naging parte kayo sa paglalayag nina Sol at Luna. Sana may natutunan kayo sa kwento nila. This isn't perfect but I poured my heart and soul while writing this story so I am proud of it.

I know some people will say that this is not a happy ending pero para sa akin this is a happy ending because it shows that their love for each other will always be there at hindi iyon mawawala. I know it's really hard when you miss someone who isn't in this world anymore and you just can't accept it easily...

I also hope that you will value your life and look on the bright side. Whenever you're having suicidal thoughts, isipin mo nalang na marami pang taong gustong mabuhay sa mundo ngunit hindi na kaya ng kanilang katawan or they just simply fight to live... The point here is don't just go and do bad things to yourself, you have to live and enjoy it. Life has its ugly parts too but you can't just get rid of it. Ang mga problema din natin sa buhay ay parang mga ads sa YouTube na hindi pwede ma skip, you just have to patiently wait.

I hope you get the message, I am a mess right now. Lmao!

If you like this story then I hope you can check out my other stories:

#1 Red Riot Queeen
Genre: Fantasy| Romance| Action| Vampire| Werewolves

#2 Who Killed The Bride?
Genre: Mystery-Thriller| Romance|Dark

I would be really happy if you guys will support me. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Facebook: Silveoryx WP
Twitter: silveoryx

Why do I make social media accounts tapos hindi naman ako active doon? Pang display lang siguro.

And once again, thank you for reading and stay safe. See you on
Memories of Venus!
Heavenly Bodies Series #2!

I love you and I appreciate your existence :3

Under The Same Stars:
The Art of Living

Under The Same Stars:The Art of Living

07.17.21
12.18.21