Chapter 7

"Who are you?"

"I just told you, I'm Victor" he looks at me confused

"Ok that's not what I meant, what are you doing here?"

"I used to live here, I'm Bronwyn's brother, I was also Enochs best friend" he smiles sadly

"Oh" we're quite for a moment before I blurt out "Enoch had friends?"

Victor laughs holding his stomach as if it was the funniest thing he's ever heard, "that's not what I expected you to say in that moment"

He calms down before he continues talking "Enoch thinks you're pretty"

I blush at his words "how do you know?"

"I know him" I stare at him not believing a word of it.

"Ok fine I was watching him, he was talking out loud to himself, he gets flustered when you call him handsome that's why he's rude...and well he's just overall rude"

I'm unsure of what to say after Victor tells me all this, a bright blush spreads across my cheeks, I hold my face to attempt to cover it.

"Oh my are you blushing" Victor teases me smirking

"Shut up" I mumble

"It's been a day and Enoch is already rubbing off on you"

"I've never been called pretty by a guy before"

"Really? You are quite pretty though"

"Omg Victor stop you'll make it worse"

"My bad my bad" he throws his hands up and laughs

"What do I do? I know now, how do I act normal?"

"Why are you talking to yourself?" I look at Enoch leaning in the doorway waiting for me to explain, I look over to Enoch whose eyes are wide.

"Um, not used to not talking my thoughts out loud" I laugh, lying my way out of the real reason. Not sure how Enoch would react if I told him I was talking to his dead best friend about him.

"...right, anyways come to the basement to me" He says before walking away

"Why?" I follow confused

"Just..do it" he snaps

"He's lonely, he had fun with you yesterday" Victor whispers to me "I'll leave you too alone now" he says before disappearing

"Wait, come back!" I try to call out to Victor forgetting Enoch can hear me

"What?" He turns around

"Um, come back, like slow down you're walking too fast" I say nervously trying to get out of this one.

"Whatever" he mumbles and almost walks faster.

An/ I was gonna make this a lot longer but I wanted to give you guys an update, next chapter will be a lot longer tho! What do you guys wanna see in future chapters ??