Border manager farks.

"Within an elaborate management office sat a simply dressed man. Atop his clothes he wore a thick gold chain which indicated that he was a high member of government. On his desk a thick book was laid open and many empty containers of ink were sprawled on nearby counters, evidently this man did a lot of writing."

"The man himself had simple black hair that was cut short and neat. His hands were currently folded in front of him and he was staring with furrowed brows as the two Holy Knights in front of him gave an in depth report into the recent events of the Gerf border."

"By all impressions it seemed the man was listening quite closely and cared a lot about what the two Knights had to say. However, upon closer inspection one could see the man's eyes had no interest and he was only wearing a façade of interest, a common courtesy in the political world."

"In reality the man was simply waiting for the opportunity to nod and move onto more important topics."

-----

"And that summarizes our report on the recent events near the Gerf border and the massacre of Border Town Itzes."

I had just finished reporting everything that had happened to Border Manager Farks and while he would look at us and nod from time to time I couldn't help but shake the feeling he didn't care one bit.

"So this Holy Knight who ran away, what did you say his name was?"

"Pitri sir."

Farks nodded then pulled out another large book from a drawer. He dropped it down with a plop onto the desk then flipped it open scanning the pages with his finger. His finger came to a stop on a certain line.

"Mmmm yes. Holy Knight Pitri recently succeeded to full Holy Knight following Paragon the god of purging. He was indeed assigned to border town Itzes, the records say he recently arrived in the Capital a week before you under the business of gathering supplies."

"I have three witnesses available if you require testimony sir."

Farks waved his hand and laughed.

"No need Holy Knight Luna I trust your words in this matter and the fact that his town was destroyed and I haven't even received a report from him is telling enough of his guilt."

Farks scratched his chin in contemplation for a moment.

"Such an individual is unfitting for the organization, Paige!"

An attendant girl near the entrance popped her head in.

"Yes sir?"

"Notify the guard to capture Holy Knight Pitri and strip him of his status as a Holy Knight then send him to the dungeon."