15|Their Teacher

I walked into my mansion and put down my gym bags.

"Amelia, can you wash my gym clothes, please?" I asked my maid. I treat everyone with kindness, cause Ma would've wanted me to.

I walked to the painted picture of Ma and Dad. They were at a Christmas parade. I found it when I was cleaning out Ma's house when she passed away.

"I miss you, Mama and Pops. Love y'all till death. When that happens I will love you for eternity," I kissed the aged painting. It had peeling paint and dried paint all over it, but I still loved it.

I walked over to my kitchen to fix me and glass of whiskey on the ice. I just finished this season's training, and all I want to do is sleep.

I turned on the news to see what was going on.

"23 year old Anastasia Washington has been reportedly kidnapped. Officials say that they have no clue about her whereabouts. If you have any potential suspects call-" I turned off the TV.

I walked back in the kitchen to find her soemthing to eat. I fixed some left over steak and asparagus.

I made my way downstairs to open my closet.

"Please let me go, Harlem. I won't tell a soul, I swear on my life," She said making me slap her in the mouth.

"I know you won't, Anastasia. Now eat. We have along day tomorrow."

Complete. How'd you like the 2-part series?

Let me know your opinions on it 😛💗.

Go check out my book 'Tolerate', it's a 'I hate everyone but you' type book, with the same main characters as this one because I'm obsessed with saniyahelysee. Bye :)