Chapter 13; Barely agreeable

NIALL pov

"You know Niall. I think of you like a son." Aaron said. This was scary. We just got home from the hospital. And he told me, we had to talk.

"I love all of you guys, very much. You've all grown on me. And I never had a problem, with taking you in. but don't think dating my daughter will screw it up for you. I would respect it if, you respected her. She's had a hard life. Now it feels like, we all need to protect her. I need you to protect her Niall, with all of your life."

"I know sir. I would and will for all of my life and heart. I'm not out there for sex,.like all the other guys are. I really truly like her. She's amazing, beautiful,-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know, son. She's the only little girl, I got now. But I swear Niall. Lay one little wrong finger on her, the wrong way, I will not hesitate to hurt you." I gulped. Aaron could be a scary guy. He had some money too.

"I promise sir. Not one bad finger." I repeated.

"Good." He winked, and walked out. I sat there, for just a few moments, till Cassie walked in.

"Hey." She sheepishly said.

"Hey." I smiled sweetly, gently replying back. she came over, to sit next to me on the mattress. She gently grabbed my hand, and looked at me.

"Did you mean it, Ni?" She's asked.

"Mean what, love?" I was confused what she was taking about.

"Do you really love me? You said that at the hospital. I just want to make sure, you weren't lying." She said, looking down to the floor. I looked at her, waiting for her to make more eye contact. Once she did, I logged at get lovingly. I took both of her hands.

"Yes. I love you, Cassie. I promise. I will never lie to you about that. You're amazing. You're my amazing. I know that sounds cheesy, but its true." I laughed, making her laugh along with me.

"I love you too, Ni." She smiled back. I leaned in to kiss her. She backed up, giving me a teasingly look. I grinned, arching my eye brow.

"God damn, your so cute. I carefully, remembering her injuries, took dominance. I grabbed her, and put my lips to hers. She gave up, sliding her tongue, against my lips. I parted my lips apart, repeating her actions. She moaned, making me move against her more. I was loving this. She laid back, making me fall over her. I kissed her more, and moved my lips down hey jaw line, and kept steady on her pulse. She slightly moaned again, but it was smaller. I landed my hand on her small hip, gently grabbing it. She seemed to like it, making her buckle them between me.

"Niall." She said putting her hand on my chest.

"Yeah?" I said catching my breath a bit.

"We should stop. Before we get carried away. I mean i'm not ready yet. Most definitely not ready, but I think e should wait. I know that might not be what you were trying to do, but I think we-" I cut her of by kidding her gently. I looked up into her eyes, and might have seen her guilt for rambling.

"It's okay. I know your not ready, and maybe we aren't. But your special, so maybe, I don't want to ruin out for you. I love you though." I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, Ni." She smiled.

______________________________________________

Soooooooooooooooooo SORRY this was short, and TOOK me FOREVER to write. Lol, but my phone broke, and I am updating it with my phone. Sorry guys. But I think I might update soon again. a lot sooner. I promise. And it will be longer. Well...

VOTE

COMMENT

AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!! :D