Chapter 4; new home, new friends

9:27

That's the time I woke up. I walked out the door, but over hearing Niall talking. I think with, oh crap, what's his name. Zayn! But then I heard my name, so I stayed up and listened.

"Damn, she's so fit!" Zayn said. What the hell? I don't even think I exercise that often.

"Yeah, she's a looker." Niall agreed back. "She's got a nice personality too."

"I guess the Irish are lucky. You talk to her?"

"Yeah, I guess. It's was like 4 in the morning, or something. She just happened to get up, when I was having one of those moments."

"Can't you take pills for that?" Zayn asked.

"For insomnia? Yeah, but I don't believe they actually help. "

"I heard they did. But whatever. So what are your plans today?"

"Nothing much. I'm just going to hang out with Cassie today. Show her around."

"Woah, Liam said she was of limits." Excuse me? I barely know him, he can't say who I date and what not. Not that I thought of Niall like that, but it still pissed me of.

"Dude, I'm not gonna sleep with her, were just friends. I don't think Liam would care, if we were just friends."

"That's not my decision. That's Liam's. But she's cute. I'd trap that." I just rolled my eyes.

"Dude she's fifteen." Niall said, trying to get Zayn to stop talking.

"And were eighteen. I bet she'll be sixteen soon." Hmm maybe a few Weeks, or a month.

"Your a perv." He stated. I then decided to walk down, seeing Niall eating, I guess I should've guessed that. And zayn was leaning against the counter.

"Hey guys." I said, making them jump.

"How long have you been up?" Niall asked. long enough to hear your conversation, I thought to myself.

"Just for about two minutes." I lied.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked with food in his mouth, Making me laugh.

"Pretty good I guess. Didn't you're mom ever tell you to not talk with your mouth full?" He then gulped down his food.

"Maybe." He gulped down the last bit of food.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"Oh he left. He's an early riser." Zayn answered.

"Oh." I paused.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna go. I gotta date with a brunette." Zayn winked at us.

"Have fun then." I said as he shut the front door. "So. What are the plans today?" I asked Niall, waiting for him to finish his food.

"What ever you want to do, ma'am." He smiled. "Want me to show you around?"

"I would like that." I grinned. "I need to know where to go and what not."

"Go get dressed then. We'll leave in five minutes." He smiled.

"Kay. Be right back." And with that, I was off up stairs. So far, I've gained a friend. Niall was nice, and want a judgmental jerk. He was sweet, and didn't treat me any differently.

I put on my 'the red jumpsuit apparatus' shirt. With a regular pair of Jeans. Grabbed a pair of socks and wore my worn out chucks. I looked in the mirror, in my bathroom. This one, wasn't staind in blood, tears, and years of agony. It was clean, like a slate. This had to be my fresh start. And I took it, savored it, and let go of the past.