Chapter 8; what happened love?

CASSIE pov.

"Cass?" Niall asked out of my trance of staring I was in.

"Huh?" I asked.

"What happened love? To your arm?"

"Nothing." I muttered, looking down sheepishly.

"Please, tell me, you didn't."

"Okay then. I didn't." I shit back.

"Why?! Please explain!" He shouted.

"You don't fucking know me! You aren't my mom, my dad, brother, or my best friend!" I said making him look taken back, with hurt feelings. "Niall. I'm sorry."

"No. Its fine. We've only met, we can't be friends."

"That's not what I ment, Ni. You're a great friend. I just got mad."

"I understand, but I only care about you. I know you're hurt by everything. I know your life is shitty. But please. Cassie please, don't do this to yourself." He looked as if he could cry. My heart broke.

"But Niall." I trailed off.

"No buts. Look at me." He said with a concern look on his face. I couldn't help but look. "I know I'm not that important to you. But for me, please stop. I will sing any song for you, give you a shoulder to cry on, and give you arms for a hug when needed. But you can't find that, if you rather find comfort in self harm. And I can't be there for you when you choose the wrong thing." He got up, and started walking to the door. Just a few seconds, and I choose him over my self infliction.

"Niall, wait." I ran up and practically talked him into the door. He caught himself, and supported us booth "I'm sorry." I almost cried. He then started stroking my hair, making me feel more comfortable. "I'm so sorry, just don't leave "

"I can never leave someone defenseless with themselves. You're my new best friend, and you will be, till you leave. So that will be forever because I'm not going to let you." He laughed, making me let out a small laugh.

"Deal." I said. "And thanks."

"Anytime, love. But if you want a song, you're going to have to wait. I'm not feeling it right now."

"Fine. But you have to lay down with me. It may be six, but I'm tired." I yawned. "But were just best friends, so its not the wrong idea. Okay?"

"Deal." He mimicked me before. "But I might not be with you when you wake up."

"Well just be with me, till I fall asleep."

"Alright love. G'night." He laud with me. I felt comfortable, most ever in my life.

______________________________________________

Soooooooooooooooooooo sorry its short! I'm just really tired, and I know someone was waiting for this. :) I promise promise promise I well write a great chapter eventually, to make up for the past few sorry ones. Leave a review of you want. This was a sweet but bitter chapter. Hope you liked it. :)