Chapter 18; No please, don't!

Cassie pov

"Oh my fucking God, Danny! We're screwed." I was crying. "I'm only 16. I'm to young, and Niall could be in deep shit."

"I know, Cass. What can I do?"

"I don't know. I just want to go lay down." I said going to my room.

I opened my door, and flew onto my bed. I buried my head into my pillow and screamed. Screamed without a regret.

"Love, are you okay?" I heard a familiar Irish accent. "You're using the pillow wrong. I think." He grinned.

"Hey babe. Did you have fun with the boys?" I asked, like I wasn't just screaming into my pillow.

"Why, yes. Yes I did." He sat next to me on the bed. "Want to watch a movie, love? I just bought one I thought you'd like it. It is," He paused to read the title. "Silverlinings playbook."

"Aww thank you Niall. I wanted to see that." I said kissing him. He got up, and popped the DVD in. "Hey Niall?"

"Yes Cass?" He stared at the fast forwarding TV. He never looked the previews.

"How much do you love me?" I asked.

"More than you'll ever know." He smiled, still facing the TV.

"What would it take for you to leave me?"

"Nothing in the world could make me leave you..what kind of question is that?"

"Just wondering." I replied. "I love you alot Ni. No matter what."

"I love you too, darlin'. Are you okay?" He asked, playing the movie and making his way towards me and the bed.

"I'm fine. I'm just saying, okay?" I kissed his forehead. I didn't think I could tell him yet. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said kissing me. "Alot." He kissed me more deeper. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, getting the entrance I wanted.

His arms roamed my sides until he suddenly scooted me towards him more closer. I felt his bulge, and with that, I was grinding against it, making him moan.

"You like that?" I seductively said, earning a sexy grin and nod.

I did it again. Then he grabbed me and flipped me onto him, making me sit on his erect Dick. I slid my hips, making myself move in a way, on him, getting a deep low groan out of his mouth.

"Wanna do this?" He asked, making me remember my problem. I know I probably could have sex, but right now is not a good idea.

"Not right now, baby." I said kissing him, and sliding off. But can we watch this later. I'm not in the mood right now. Can we go see everybody else?" I asked.

"Oh you're such a tease!" He huskily said. "Fine, but you're all mine later." He winked.

I walked down the stairs to see everybody but Louis and Harry. But Harry wasn't with them in the beginning.

"Hey guys." I said stretching.

"Hey Cassie." Zayn said.

I sat next to Liam, and poked him,.making him squirm.

"Don't do that, dammit." He said, making me laugh and doing it again. "Stop!"

"No!" I yelled back. And of course did it again. But then I had a better idea. I grabbed something he didn't like, and then poked him with it.

"Dammit, Cass, just- GET THAT GOD DAMN SPOON AWAY FROM ME!!!" Okay now I was laughing my ass off. And shoving it in his face. "Stop please, the horror." He cried.

"Okay fine. Only because I'm dying of laughter." I said putting up the spoon.

I've gotten really closer to him, and I feel like I should tell him first. I don't know what else to do. I'm scared, and I feel like only my big brother can help.

"Li, can I talk to you? Please, its important." I asked.

"Of course Cassie. Let's go into my room." I stood up and fallowed him, seeing Niall in the hallway.

"Hey babe, I'll be right back, I'm going to talk to Liam." I said kissing him.

"Aright, gross, let's go." Liam said pulling me away from Niall.

As we passed a room, I could sort of see Eleanor crying into Louis and All you could see was the worry on his face. He looked like a lost dog, and nobody could find him.

"Alright, Cass. Is everything okay?" Liam asked, while we both sat on his bed.

"Liam, you're my big brother. I'm so glad I got to meet you. Then again, I didn't even know you existed. In going to miss you, when you guys leave in a week and a half. Even though its three months, its still going to seem like forever." I said, finally hugging him real close.

"We're going to miss you too. I promise it will fly by. Okay?" He said, Making me smile.

"But Li. There's one more thing. And I'm really scared. I mean so scared, it feels as if its only a dream." I said, almost tearing up.

"Hey Cass, its okay, I'm always going to be there for you, what's wrong, are you okay?"

"Liam, I'm sorry, but I'm pregnant." I finished. All of a sudden, I'm crying, then Liam gets up and runs out the door. Fuck, this can't be good.

I ran out to the living room, and I see Liam headed for Niall.

"You fucking ass hole, I fucking told you!" Then next thing I knew Niall's face was Liam's new punching bag.

"Liam, no please, don't!" I cried out.

The End

()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>

A/N

Sorry guys. That's the end. How did you guys like it? once again, surety it was too short, but the next book its going to be better. My ideas are more developed, and I'm going to be more dedicated to it. I promise :) tell me of you liked it, or not.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Ect. :)