Chapter 6; friendly love

I sat down in the shower. I didn't do anything, just at there. The heated water poured down my back, and around my legs all the way down, washing the dry blood off of my feet.

I thought about that song Niall sang to me. It was powerful and soothing. It actually ment something. Not that other songs don't.

Then I thought about Niall. He was so nice to me. I feel bad that he had to see me like that, or see ask the stuff on the news. I feel bad for all the boys. I've been here for two days, but I was starting to maybe like Niall. Just a tiny bit. He was a good friend to me, and he was the first one to care. He cared about my cuts, and didn't call me a freak, like the other kids did. He didn't bulky me, push me around, and told myself to kill myself instead. But I wouldn't do that anyway.

I washed and rinsed the rest of my self off. It may have only been about three in the afternoon, but I chose pajamas over clothes, which was only long pajama pants and a comfortable shirt. My brown hair was cascading down my back, mashing it wet, so I brushed it, and put it in a high ponytail.

I walked down into the loving room, but still only seeing Niall.

"Long enough shower?" He jokingly asked.

"Hey, it was really rare when I had hot water at my old house, I'm going to embrace it. But no, I wanted it to be longer, I just didn't want anybody thinking I died." I laughed. "Where's Liam and Louis?" I aged looking around.

"They left, like five minutes ago. They wanted to see if you were okay, but you took to long in the shower, so they left."

"Oh. Well if they waited five minutes. Are they coming back?"

"Yeah, later. But you're lucky. He never ditch's there girlfriend for somebody. He usually brings them along."

"sounds like a clingy relationship." I muttered.

"They call it dedicated, and how we don't know what it's like. I guess that's true." I just shook my head in my agreement. "Are you okay?" he looked towards me with sad eyes.

"I am now." I smiled at him. "I'm very sorry for all of that. I didn't want you to know or anybody else." I said looking down. Then he scooted next to me.

"It's alright. I'm not going to judge you, or hate you. I like you. Your a cool, down to earth girl. And I'm glad your my friend." Ahh. Friend. That's it. But that's okay, I like to have him as a friend.

"I have a question." I looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can you sung another song to me? I love your voice."

"Sure." He smiled, and reached for his guitar.

He started strumming the guitar, and soon started to let out lyrics.

"Circles,we're going in circles Dizzy is all it makes us We know where it takes us We've been before

Closer,maybe looking closer There's more to discover Find out what went wrong Without blaming each other

Think that we got more time When we're falling behind Gotta make up our minds

Or else we'll play,play,play all the same old games And we wait,wait,wait for the end to change And we take,take,take it for granted that we'll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes

Wake up,we both need to wake up Maybe if we face up to this We can make it through this

Closer,maybe we'll be closer Stronger than we were before,yeah Make this something more,yeah

Think that we got more time When we're falling behind Gotta make up our minds

Or else we'll play,play,play all the same old games And we wait,wait,wait for the end to change And we take,take,take it for granted that we'll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes

Yeah,yeah,that's what crazy is When it's broken,you say there's nothing to fix And you pray,pray,pray That everything will be okay While you're making all the same mistakes

Don't look back, But if we don't look back We're only learning then How to make all the same mistakes again

So we play,play,play on the same all games And we wait,wait,wait for the end to change And we take,take,take it for granted that we'll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes

Yeah,yeah,that's what crazy is When it's broken,you say there's nothing to fix And you pray,pray,pray That everything will be okay While you're making all the same mistakes"

"That was amazing." I said

"That was of are first album. I was sad, we couldn't release out on the radio. I think people would've loved it."

"Well I do. It's an amazing song."

"You already said that." He looked at me.

"So? Maybe I wanted to say it again?"

"Maybe I didn't want you to?"

"Well I did and you can't do anything about it." I evilly smiled. Then he started tickling me. "Niall! Goddammit stop!" I said in laughing fits.

"Nope. Can you do anything about it?"

"Stoooop! Please." I didn't even realize we were in the ground. I was focused on getting him off of me.

"Never!"

"But if. You don't. I won't be able. To breathe!" I sad in between tiny breaths.

"Fine." He said still hovering over me. I looked at him, his blue eyes ding the same. He leaned in closer, and closer. He placed his lips slowly on mine, and I kissed him back. Just before he pulled away, the door flew open.

"What the hell?!" Liam said.

______________________________________________

NIALL pov.

Aaaaaand now I'm screwed.

______________________________________________

Haha wow. Go Liam, coming at wrong times! Sorry this was short. I loved writing this chapter though. I hope you guys liked it. :)