Chapter 16; The Results Of A Good Time.

Cassie pov

Niall grabbed a condom from the drawer. Oh yeah. We knew how this was going to happen. Maybe I shouldn't be so intoxicated though.

I got up and kissed him hard. Passionate, but hard. He groaned against my lips, that taste like bitter liquor. He pushed me back onto the bed, climbing over me.

I could the feel the heat over me, his eyes burning into mine.

"I love you, Cassandra." Niall said.

"I love you too, Niall." I kissed him, drunk.

He grabbed my shirt, and pulled it over my head, while I tried taking of my pants.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked.

"Yeah." I simply said, watching him taking of his clothes. I was stunned when he removed his boxers. Then a bit nervous. I didn't know what the definition of big was, but I had a feeling he could've been it.

"Ready?" I nodded, and he slipped on the condom. This was it.

He slid in, making me wince.

"Ah fuck." I said.

"Do your want me to stop? I could, if you want."

"No, its fine, keep going."

He carried on until the pain wasn't as bad. I actually might have enjoyed it.

"Pace up, baby." I said. And he did. He went faster, and I couldn't help but moan. Alot.

"I'm almost done, Cass." He said. I nodded, but he still went on.

He finished, but keept going for a minute.

"Was that good? Did it hurt alot?"

"Actually, it did, but then it turned good." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled.

"Can I get something to drink?" I asked.

"No alcohol." He said sternly.

"Come on. Do you really think I'm going to get more? I think i've had enough for one night." I said getting dressed.

I walked out of Niall's room, into the living room. I noticed one more thing. Zayn was laying on the couch, three phone lighting up his face in the dark.

"You guys might want to be quiet next time." He said not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Please Zayn, please please don't tell Liam." I begged. He looked up, and he was warring his reading glasses, with the dark black rims.

"I won't. Its not my place to tell. But I'm actually surprised you guys didn't wake him, let alone, anybody else up." He said focusing back to the screen.

"Ooooh thank you thank you thank you." I said running towards him, and I gave him a giant hug.

"Okay okay, I would love to hug you back, but you smell like sex. Worse, Niall sex." He's laughed. "And no problem." he smiled.

I got my drink of water, and kissed Niall goodnight.

()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>

A/N

Sorry it was short his, but I'm trying! School is seriously staying me out, and I know not alot of ppl read this, but hell there's almost 4 thousand reads on this and it makes me happy. :) sorry for any spelling errors in this or past chapters. I've been doing this on my phone.

I don't know if Zayn had reading glasses, bit he would look really good in them. :) lol.

Vote

Comment

Fan

ect :)

<3