Memory Loss

As the evening drew near for the island, many of the amazons had begun their nightly activities. For most, it had been predominantly cleaning and preparing any weapons or clothing they had. Some however, took this moment to hunt as a way to celebrate tomorrow morning their survival of the Plague that nearly burned the entire island into the sea. As such, this fell onto a group of amazon women that were in the group Nejire was part of. "Alright. To make things simple, we'll be using arrows to show who has returned and who hasn't." A woman with flaming green hair states to three others. One with blue dark hair and her skin pigment a lighter shade of blue, another woman with blue hair that seemed to have clothes to resemble a fish and a woman that had pigtails and was notably smaller than the rest with bags under her eyes.

"Hey, I have a question. Where's Nejire? Shouldn't she be out here too?"

"She's helping take care of the guy, Sirius. From what I was told, he got fucked up kinda bad." The flaming haired woman spoke.

"Oh no. Is he ok?" The blue haired woman asked.

"He's fine. From what I learned from Recovery Girl, he ain't dead, but he did kinda come close."

"If that's the case, then let me do what I can to get a big feast for him to wake up to, Moe!"

"That's the burning spirit I like to see Minami! Now, let's get some food!"

"Yeah!" Each amazons stuck an arrow into the dirt and went out to begin their search. Unknown to them, a creature was watching from the shadows smiling at the four that separated.

After about two hours of hunting, Moe had come back with two bears on her shoulders to pull her arrow out of the dirt. As she did, she looked to the side and saw Minami dragging a boar behind her. "Well, looks like you were successful."

"Nngh! This thing tried to kill me, but I killed it first! I'M THE QUEEN OF THE ISLAND!" The small woman felt an adrenaline rush as she went to pull her arrow out of the hole they placed it in to notice two different arrows.

"Hey Minami....it was just us that were out hunting?"

"Uhh...Yeah, I think so."

"Then why are there still two arrows left?" The two tried to think for a few minutes about why there would be four arrows in total in the dirt they placed theirs in, but couldn't understand why when to their current knowledge, it was just them. "Nejire didn't come with us, and the last two members of our group are...." Moe stopped trying to think without getting anything. "We...we didn't have more members of your group than just Nejire...did we?"

"Let's just leave for the village. The forest is creepy at night." The two went out of the area with the unknown figure looking at the two and smiling.

"And so the nightmare begins."

The next morning

Izuku started to wake up with severe throbbing happening in his shoulder. "Ow...."

"Good to see you're finally up." Ryukyu spoke for Izuku to look to his side and see the dragon amazon resting beside him. He didn't take much care for this until realizing she was only wearing a loincloth to go completely red.

"W-w-where am I, and why are you naked!?"

"Naked? I'm wearing garments." She gets on her knees to show her loin cloth with her chest completely exposed. Izuku tried to look away, but looked to his other side and notices Nejire completely naked with nothing covering her body.

"*yawn* Good morning Izuku. I hope you slept well." She states while placing her chest almost directly on his head.

'Don't think about their bodies. Don't think about their bodies. Don't think about their bodies.' So umm...what happened after the pit fiend well....died?"