Confidence Boost

The morning after the incident of the ceremony, Izuku began to wake up with a strange feeling between his legs. He started to groan before moving around and noticing that his pants were off and saw Mina between his legs. "What's going on?" He looked around to see the girls with some strange fluids on their faces. His body started to lose it before realizing now what they had on them. "W-w-what are you all doing!?" Mina started to swallow what was in her mouth before answering. "Doing something Mitsuki said would help you." "It would appear that we didn't do enough yet." Momo states this while glancing at the green haired boy's lower half. "I-I think that it'll be fine as is." He began moving to his pants to put them on. When he did, he felt Tsu latch onto him pressing her chest on his back. "So Izuku, what did you think of last night?" "Yeah, did you like it?" Toru asked with his face going completely red. "I-I did, b-but let's get ready so Miruko doesn't yell at us." "Good point. She wanted us to meet up with her before anything to explain some things." The seven began getting ready before walking outside and heading to Miruko's home.

As they came close, the group noticed the guys who came over. "You're looking rather well today Midoriya." Aizawa said this while noticing a strange air around Izuku. Compared to his average introverted self that would just want people not to give him trouble, this was an air of confidence and charisma that was rather unique for Izuku. "Uh, thanks. I umm...I think what happened last night really helped." "Alright fucking nerd, what the hell happened and you better answer me!" Bakugou stated this in a fit for Izuku to instead immediately hide, cower a bit and remain standing at the least. "Uh, that I don't think is right to talk about." "JUST TELL ME YOU FUCKING NERD!" "We held a ceremony to produce the next offspring of amazons." Ochako said this bluntly for all the guys to look at Izuku. "*pfft* AHAHAHAHAHA! THIS LOSER IS GONNA BE A MOM!? THAT'S FUNNY AS FUCK!" "Not a mom, he'll be the father of our children." Momo says this with a bit of satisfaction for Bakugou to laugh even more.

"LIKE THE FUCKING NERD CAN EVEN DO THAT! HE CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT A WOMAN IN THE FACE WITHOUT FEELING NERVOUS! AHAHAHA!" Izuku was having enough of this before Mitsuki came over to beat some sense into her son. "WILL YOU STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOT!" She viciously beat the ash blond over his head for him to hold it in pain. "THAT HURT YOU OLD HAG!" "NOT LIKE YOU DIDN'T DESERVE IT!" The two kept arguing with Iida walking over to Izuku. "So did you actually commit sexual intercourse with these girls?" "Yes. I wouldn't lie about something like that." "Did you use any form of protection?" "The ceremony was meant to make them pregnant, I uh....I didn't exactly get the chance." The two kept talking before some of the class screamed at him. "MIDORIYA YOU BASTARD!" "YOU GOT LAID WHILE WE WERE UNDER HOUSE ARREST!?" "DUDE, THAT'S SO UNFAIR!" Kaminari, Mineta, and Sero shouted this for a bicolored teen to pat Izuku's shoulder. "You'll be a great dad Midoriya." "Uh, thanks Todoroki."

"Let's get a move on Izuku, we don't want to keep Miruko waiting." "Right." Izuku ran up to the girls with Bakugou prepared to follow them. "HEY! WE AIN'T DONE HERE YET LOSER!" He tried to charge and grab Izuku' by the hair. This was only stopped when Izuku judo flipped the ash blond to the ground with Mina holding a bow loaded with an arrow at his face. "Wanna try that again jackass?" She stated this in a death stare prepared to release the arrow in her fingers. Bakugou takes the hint and walks back to the guys as they leave to continue salvaging pieces to make a ship. "Thanks for the save Mina." "Don't worry about it. Besides." The pink skinned girl came close to Izuku to hold his face close to her's. "I wanna see what else we can do together, but we can't if that blond guy did anything." This spooked Izuku a bit as him and the girls continued their journey to Miruko's home. Once at the entrance, they called in for them to be allowed to enter. Once they did, the rabbit woman smirked seeing Izuku to comment.

"You seem a lot happier today than before." "Thanks. I guess last night did more for me than I thought." "That's good, cause that'll make us capable of doing more with ya." Tsu finally raised her hand up, curious enough to ask Miruko a question. "Why are we here?" "Oh yeah, I forgot to say, Izuku's in your group. Any group assignments you take, he goes with you." The six understood this with Izuku nodding as well. "Good. Now onto why you're all here. This is somewhat an important thing that only Izuku can do." Hearing the rabbit amazon say this made Izuku question what it exactly was. "Lady Nana came to me last night in a dream. She said that her powers were dwindled down to a state even she didn't foresee coming. Because of this, we need to take quick action or risk being in a fight of our lives that our possibility to win is next to nothing." Everyone listened carefully to Miruko as she began. "The level of our goddesses's power right now is at a dire low as I said. Because of this, there is nothing keeping the eight plagues from all coming back to the world of the living at the same time. If they all were to come back, that would also mean the revival of the Lich would be faster."