Support for Support

Being dragged back to the home of the girls, Izuku was met with unease being faced with another night he'd have to handle his role as the father of the next generation of amazons. For the most part, Saiko and Himiko seemed to look uneasy while Camie and Melissa had a strange aura behind them as if they were some kind of demon ready to attack. Meanwhile, Mei who was arguably the most excited, started going down the line of things she was dying to find out.

"I was told by the girls that you're some kind of animal. Does that mean we'll mate like them as well?"

"Umm, something like that."

"Awesome Sauce. I'm like so ready to see what getting milk in my coochie is like."

'I still have no idea what she's saying.' Izuku was brought into the home and tossed on the bed with Mei jumping at the situation almost. "W-wait. Can't we go a little slower?"

"Nope." Mei spoke happily before taking a machete and nearly sliced Izuku's skin while cutting his clothes off. Before he could respond, the pink haired inventor pushed Himiko onto him and yanked her clothes off. "Time to give a little payback for what you did in the forest. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves and make sure to pop a baby into Himiko."

'Something tells me this is going to be a Nightmare dressed like a pleasant dream.'

Lemon warning🍋

Izuku tried to sit up with his rational mind trying to find a way out of this without needing to do the girls. "L-let's just talk this over and-"

"Stop talking, it's time for us to make real babies!" Mei shouted a bit enthusiastically as she ripped her garments off to reveal her large chest and sit on top of Izuku's.Taking a closer look at her, the pink haired girl's body seemed to be extremely developed with ample breasts holding a notably large areola that was twice the size of most of the girls. Seeing where he was looking, Mei began rubbing her crotch over Izuku's chest and abs for the soft and moist feeling of her pussy to force Izuku to shiver.

'Don't think of the woman on your chest. Don't think of the woman on your chest.' Izuku kept thinking this before a warm sensation was on his crotch to glance to the side of Mei and see Melissa placing Izuku's dick in her mouth and massaging his balls.

Pulling away and seeing Izuku start to rise, the blond inventor smiled before moving her chest to envelope Izuku's groin. "Guys like this kinda stuff, don't they?" Unable to hold back with his sense of logic, Izuku began bucking his hips upward. This forced Mei to slip and fall on Izuku's face. Losing his composure now, he was about to pass out before a strange feeling overwhelmed him. His mind went on the most basic instincts he had for the OFA user to grab ahold of Mei and begin licking and sucking her pussy.

"Ahhnnn! Just like that, Izuku. Eat my lower half. Take in all it's nutrients." Mei began moving her hips upwards for Izuku's tongue to slither inside her. She was in pure bliss with the pink haired inventor beginning to lose her ability to hold back. "Izuku, I'm gonna cum." Before she could, Izuku pulled away from her in order to avoid an orgasm. When they finally finished, Izuku moved Mei to the bed and aligned his 10 inch member to her entrance.

"Now it's time for the real fun. Are you ready?" Mei nodded at this before Izuku started to put himself inside her lower entrance. Her body coiled around him as he slid deeper into her wet folds. When he neared halfway, Izuku held Mei close to him before pushing forward and breaking through her blockage, forcing the inventor to grab ahold of the OFA user and sink her nails deep into his skin. "It's ok, I'm not gonna move yet." He grabbed her breasts to begin massaging them and kissing the side of her neck. This calmed down Mei as she retracted her nails to show two sets of distinct claw marks on his back