Chapter 14 (Part 2) ~

A/N :
So, just to let you know Taylor's ex boyfriend called her in the last chapter. They're talking, and Thomas (her ex) says that he's still not over the break up and hasn't moved on yet. (LIKE WHAT GUY BREAKS UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND CALLS HER AND SAYS THAT HE'S NOT OVER IT)
Anyways, if you haven't read part 1, which you should have already, go read that. Then come back and read part 2! There's gonna be a bit if an interruption at certain parts, but dont worry it's part of the story , and goes with it. Okay,  enjoy!

Chapter 14 ~
Part 2

Taylor's pov

-

"Here you are now,
Calling me up,
But I don't know what to say.
I've been picking up the pieces of the mess you made." ~ Taylor Swift.

-

When I didn't reply to what he had previously said, he most likely knew that I was still in shock.

"Look, Taylor. I know that I'm the one who broke up with you, but please just understand. Understand that I'm always going to have feelings for you. That there isn't ever not going to be a day where I don't regret what I did to you. And I'm extremely sorry for what I did."

"It's fine. I'm just not sure about all of this anymore. First Luke admits that he's into me, then you dump me, then here you are. Calling me up, saying all these things. And the truth is, I'm confused about how I feel."

It was true. I no longer knew how I felt about any of this. This has seriously been the craziest year of my life.

"If you're upset with me, I under-"

"I'm not upset with you. I just don't get why you would just break up with me, not even talk to me, then call me almost two months later saying that you're sorry. Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I wasn't sure what to believe.

-
"People like you,
Always want back the love they gave away. And people like me wanna believe you when you say you've changed. The more I think about it now, the less I know." ~ Taylor Swift.

-

"Look, I'm not trying to hurt you. I care too much about you, to just go and make you confused about you feel. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you." His apologies weren't helping either of us. It was just making me more confused, and him blab about how he regrets what he did, was making me question myself again. And that really wasn't a good thing, in my case.

"Thomas," I sighed. "I really need to go-"

"Wait, don't go, Tay." Oh no. He used my nickname, that's not a good sign.

-

"People like you always want back, the live they pushed aside,
And people like me are gone forever,
When you say goodbye." -Taylor Swift.

-

"What? I've got to go," I huffed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Gobackoutwithme?" He said it so fast, I didn't get even a single vowel.

"What?" I questioned.

"Just think about it, okay?"

"No, what did you say?"

He coughed, clearing his throat, "Just please think about."

"What did you say?" I asked, a little too loudly. Which earned me a couple of stares.

"Will-you-go-out-with-me?" He asked, spacing out his words.

This time I knew what he was saying. I didn't want to what he was saying anymore. What was I supposed to say about this? I'll think about it. or Say what? or Sorry, but no. You've hurt me too much for me to say yes.

The third one sounds the best right now.

"You've hurt me too much for me to say yes." I said it. I actually said it.

"I know that I'll never make you smile like that guy can, but can we just try again?"

"Goodbye, Thomas."

"Taylor, can we please talk about this?"

"No! You can't just break up with a girl, not talk to her for two months, then call her while she's still figuring what she did wrong! That's why we can't talk about this, Thomas!"

Now pretty much everyone was starting at me. So, I grabbed my book, that I no longer could enjoy, and walk-run to the elevators. I click the up button five or six times before the doors finally open. By now I've hung up on Thomas, and put my phone in my sweater pocket. I was also in tears. All of this was just hitting me at once. Like there wasn't an ending point to when the hitting would stop.

"Taylor?"

I looked up to see Amanda and Ashton standing in front of me, as the elevator doors opened.

"Yeah?" I sniffed.

"What's wrong?" Mandy asked. She came up to me and put her arm on my right shoulder. Ashton doing the same, but on the opposite side.

"Nothing." I wiped my eyes, only to find mascara and eyeliner smeared in my hands. "I'm f-fine."

"Do you not want to talk about it?" Ashton questioned.

"Not really. I'm just gonna go to my room, and let you guys do whatever you were going to do."

"We can talk if you want, Taylor," Mandy said.

"No, I'll be alright. I don't want to intrude. You guys have fun. I just need to lay down for a bit."

They removed their arms from around my shoulders, as I began to walk toward my room.

"You call us if you need us," Mandy said, and I nodded.

Once I get to my room, I use my key that was given to me, and unlock the door. Once I'm in, I just run over to my bed, and face plant into the comfy  duvet.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

____________

So, throughout the chapter, there were lyrics. All You Had To Do Was Stay-  Taylor Swift. Since I couldn't find a lyric video for the chapter, I just put parts of the lyrics in the chapter. The song actually goes perfect with Taylor's and Thomas's relationship that's going on between them.

I hope that you liked part 2, and if it was confusing let me know, and I'll try to fix it.

Btw if you look to the side, or on the first page of the chapter, there's an edit I made that took me forever to make so don't judge. The words are from the last chapter. Also, Dylan Sprouse plays as Thomas. Which I'm gonna have to put with the cast later.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)
Vote and please comment. That's all I ask. You guys vote for the chapters, which makes me so happy, but more comments please. And check out the one chapter in this book, about 1k reads and comment on that.

Thanks!