Chapter 3 ~

(A/N : So this one is not very long. And I'm gonna start puting whose pov it is)

Chapter 3 ~

Taylor's pov

"So, when is our first concert?" Amanda asks no one in general.

"The day after tomorrow," Calum replies.

"The day after tomorrow?"

"Yep."

"Why?" She asks.

"Just a start up for the tour," Ashton says. "It's just a few hours away. That's why we got up so early this morning. So that we could make it on time."

I'm not prepared for this! I can't sing in front of people! It took me a lot courage just to sing in front of my friends when we first started our band. It was easy doing YouTube videos,  because I got used to singing in front of them. But I still get nervous in front of huge - even small - crowds.

"So, since you're on tour with us," Michael started. "Why don't you sing, so we know if you're good or if you just suck."

"Well, that was nice of you to say," I comment.

"Do we have to?" Alia asks.

"Yeah, we don't like singing in front of other people," I add.

"Then how are you going to sing on stage in front of millions of fans?" Luke questions, joining the conversation.

My heart stops.

Millions? Of fans?

I knew we had to sing in front of people, but never that many. And we have fans? Obviously they have fans because they're 5 Seconds of Summer, but I honestly don't think that half of the fans are our fans. Lord, I need to get back to reality and start paying more attention.

"I need a minute," I said, walking to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and look into the mirror.

Millions? How is that even possible?

Sure, I've sang in front of at least a hundred people. Over a million couldn't possibly much of a difference.

Right?

Just calm down Tay. Just think of it as you're in your room. You're singing along to one your CDs, into your hairbrush, while looking into your mirror. Okay, Taylor? Now you've got this!

"I do got this!" I say aloud.

I give great pep talks.

I hear a knock at the door, "Tay?"

It's Alia. "Are you okay?"

I swing the door open.

"Perfect!"

She gives me a weird look, but shrugs it off. "Okay?"

"So are we going to sing or what?" Amber asks.

"Yep."

Amber and I take out our guitars, and Mandy takes out her drumsticks.

Alia starts us off by singing the lyrics to Fireproof  by One Direction.

"I think I'm gonna lose my mind,

Something deep inside me, I can't give up

I think I'm gonna lose my mind

I roll and roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,

I roll and roll 'til I'm out of luck..."

When we finish the song, we put up our instruments. Waiting for a response.

"Well?" Alia asks.

There's a pause of silence.

"Wow..." They say, making a smile appear on our faces.

••••••••••••••••••••

So, just like imagine that Teenage Rejects are good. This is fiction after all.

Hope you like the update!

This chapter is dedicated to fluffycockatoos for commenting and telling me to update :)
That made me happy when I saw you rcomment :)

             ~ A :)