DRAMA

Hi you guys I'm Amanda James and I'm in 8th grade being picked on constanlly by these 4 girls. Welcome to my living hell

As I arrive to a School I wait for my friends by the entrance. As I wait these girls that have been bulling me since the 5th grade. They apporch me and throw my backpack on the ground and start yelling at me. Telling me I'm the lowest in this earth need a hand. Why havent you killed yourself yet. You must love pain. Your mom probally killed herself so she could get away from you. As I started to tear up they walked away and laughed my friend had just came and saw me there with my hands in my face. She runs over and starts hugging me. Trying to figure out what had happen. As normally I hide my problems and say its fine I just miss my mom. As she reply's oh ur favorite words huh and giggles as I fake laugh with her. We go to our class ......................................
3rd period... I hate this class I have those girls In my class ughhh. As I arrive I walk in as fast as possible. I sit in the front so maybe the teacher would say something...... I doubt it... They sit right behind me. As class begins Jazmin (one of the girls) she starts kicking my seat repeatedly. I ignore it as usual. Then they throw a stapler at my head. I run out of class with my stuff. Crying of embarrassment and of the pain. I think to myself why am I here I'm not important. Only if my dad would listen.. Teacher walks out Dear what happen in there do u need to call home?? I nod my head no I don't like people knowing I can break............... ...............................Lunch...
Yum I have my lunch I love food. As I open my food I see a ham sandwich, apples, banana, chips, and my dads hommade cookies. They walk up to me Emily (my bff) stands up and says I dont know what your problem is now but you need to leave and stop bothering us. They laugh and reply well we need a little fun around here. And walk off..............................