My Suicide Attempt1

As I walked to the woods. I was crying and could barely see anything. I walked to my favorite tree. Wrote a suicide note
No one will bother to read this except my brother and if u find this please tell him I loved him and I'm not mad anymore. Tell Emily she caused this right along with the whole school. They sent me text messages telling me how horrible I am so I'm done trying hope I enjoyed my short life. Don't cry when I'm gone. And I DONT want a funeral.
Because if u really cared i wouldn't be doing this bye love you brother
PS I'll see mom and dad

As I prepared the rope on this branch I killed at myself and asked do I really want to do this I answered. I climbed on the branch I heard a little snap. It's nothing I told my self. I tied it around my neck and right as I jump I could feel all the blood rush to my head. I heard another crack and I fell. The branch had broken Emily and my brother were standing their crying and rushing toward me. My brother Oscar grabed me and picked me up. I couldn't breathe really or even talk. I felt like I was half dead but I could hear and see them. I manganed to say a sentence get out of here Emily it's ur fault. I coughed and looked at my brother he shook his head no. Everything went black. I woke up in the hospital bed. With my brother and Emily sitting there. I tried sitting up but I couldn't. My brother looked at me and said I'm going to tell you what the doctors said. He took a deep breath and began they said you have broke skin on ur neck from the rope, you can't move it for two days, don't talk as much, and drink lots of liquids and eat.
I looked at him while a tear dropped from my face I wanted to die why did the damn branch have to break I'm tried of all the misery. He looked at me and said if I would have lost you I would have lost everything. He didn't even have a tear in his eye.

Amanda is now better the next chapter will be about a month after