Harder and Harder

As I get home my brother throws me to the ground and starts kicking me Emily saw and she runs in trying to pull him away. He hits her and continues to beat me I grab his foot as Emily is pounding her fist on his back. I trip him and Emily grabs me as I'm trying to catch my breath. I look at her and open my mouth as my brother grabs me and trust to strangle me. I try to fight back but I pass out. I wake up outside by Emily. She was crying and had bruise on her face. I get up and look at her she grabs me and hugs me. Then says "I thought he really hurt u. " I look at her and say "I'm fine are you." she looks at me and says "well my mom and dad said they don't want me living with them anymore and as long as we are together I'll be fine." I look at her and give her a hug I look up and saw my brother he kicked me and her in the back we both lost our breathe and passed out. I up and saw that I was in my room with Emily by my side. She was crying and I look at her arm it bleeding. He cut her he comes in and say "it'll heal don't worry I didn't get u that deep" I turn my head in disgust. And he says get out of my house Emily she runs and he says for me to dart there. Which really scared me. I look around and he leaves my room I felt so relieved like I can actually just sit back and relax. As I fall asleep he walks in and hits me right in my mouth I start to bleed and he says "maybe next time fall asleep when i tell u to. "
He smirks and walks out. I lay in silence because I'm in to much pain to say anything back.....

Hope u guys enjoyed