Emily's First Day Back

As I walked into school, everyone looked at me as if i was an alien. A few ppl at a time asked me what happened to Amanda and when I told them the laughed and said good one less worthless person here... She didn't deserve to live maybe you should join her and just a bunch of crap. I went the whole school day with everytime someone decided to say something rude, hurtful, or threats. As I walked home. Three girls came up to me and started hitting me and and pushed me to the floor and kicked punched and slapped me. I cried and didn't fight back as they left they all spit on me. I just sat there and looked around like I'm fucking worthless. As I arrived home my mom looked at me in surprise and was telling me who did this and how and why. I just cried and she kept screaming at me. I ran upstairs and locked my room. My little sister came and knocked on my door I told her to leave me alone. She said I know what happened to Amanda she was in tears. Emily doesn't say anything she walks to her door and opens it rose is on the floor crying. I grab her and hold her in my arms. She looks at me and says why did she do that to herself I loved her I really did. I wish I could've seen her before she died. Promise me u won't do the same. I look down cross my legs and say I promise then uncross them I told her I loved her and she ran to my mom still crying.