Cutting

....I grab my blade I cut my finger getting it out of my razor. I'm looking in the mirror and telling myself how worthless I am and all that. I look down at my arm and see the past scar I've only cut once. I look at it then look in the mirror again as I keep looking back and forth I realize how long it's been. I grab the razor and post I on it in my hand and I slowly cut into my wrist as I let out a scream of pain I drop the razor on the floor. My wrist starts bleeding but the pain feels good. It felt as if it released some of the stress. As I do it again I do it a bit deeper. I finally stop Cuz I hear the door opening. I grab the razor and clean the blood off the counter as fast as possible. I run to my room and put a bandage around my wrist my brother comes in and ask how I was doing. I look up at him as if I were still mad about what he said. He looks at me once more then walks out of my room. I hide the blade and fall asleep......... The next morning I woke up my arm ached in pain. I get ready. I take my shower shave my legs get out blow dry my hair put my black sleeved shirt, my jean annd my white sandals. As I walk out the door I'm not feeling confident at all I feel as if I meant nothing which is probably true. My friend was waiting by the bus stop. As she calls my name I look up she starts walking towards me. She ask if I'm alright. She held my wrists and said if u ever need to talk I'm here for u it hurt so bad I wanted to scream but held it in so she wouldn't notice. She looked down and pressed on the bandage. My eyes got watery as the pain was unbearable. She looks at me and says I didn't do what she thought I did. I look at her and try to put my head on her shoulder. She moves back and grabs my wrist. Taking off the bandage and revealing the cuts. She throws my wrist back at me her eyes watery as well and walks away from me. She looks back after she was a distance away and screams "don't talk to me anymore ur so stupid just because ur life hit a bump doesn't mean u hurt yourself" she waits for me to answer back with her arms crossed,  tapping her foot. I yell back "you wouldn't know what it feels like to have no one and you just said if I need anything u can tell me and we can talk huh much of a friend" my voice cracking because of the crying she looks at me and says "well known lied" turns around and walks away. My heart aches as I start walking to school...

Hope you guys are enjoying it.