Suicide attempt 2

I was laying down in my room. I had tears in my eyes remembering all the bad. Like my dad and mom are now gone forever and I have to live with a crazy brother that hits me if I'm not hungry. I was thinking do I really honestly have a place to be here. My mind argues back and fourth and the only person who really cared was Emily and Idk if she even really truly cares I didn't think I really have a place here. I walk around my room crying just thinking how worthless I am and how much I don't have. I look around and just know I need to try it again I just need to go already and if it doesn't work. I'll try so much harder the next time. I start walking to the garage and I turn on the car and lock the door to the garage and I sit there as the room starts to fill up with fuel. I look around the room and turn on my phone to the camera and I start saying goodbye to the two I hope still lobe me my friend Emily and my brother. It gets home out and I know it was the end I fall over on the floor not being able to breathe Emily here's the car and goes in there to find me on the floor. She screams my brother name. He runs in there and picks me up and tale me to the hospital. I wake up and look around and all I could think is dammit I didn't do it. The doctors try to ask me questions like why have u been trying to do this. She needs help.  We need to put her somewhere safe. They finally send me home I won't talk cause I think about how weak I am and I can't do anything on my own......

Hey guys sorry it's a short chapter and I'm only doing 3-4 more chapters and the book will be completed I will wrote another if I get 300 reads I love you all