School

As I enter the campus I see everyone looking at me and pointing even Emily. I look away a walk pass groups of people that watch me like hawks stalking thier prey. Emily runs up to the micorphone and starts laughing. She calls me up being the dumbass I am I went up their. She had said in a gigley Voice " Amanda why don't you show everyone ur arm u did it aren't you proud" everyone started laughing "we all pray ur dad is safe in hell along with ur mom maybe u can meet them down their" I look around everyone laughing. Why are they laughing do they like to see me in pain. I run off  the stage and to my class. Everyone pointing and laughing in homeroom isn't this great I thought to myself as I sat on my chair the teacher was even looking at me. I run out of class with my bag leaving everything else I had with me in the class. There's honestly not anymore they can take from me I'm completely helpless and done with everybody's crap. As I walk out of the restroom. I wonder around campus this group of kids that everyone calls the stoners ask me over. As I walk over they ask me all these questions. Like how old are u and would u ever try something new of course I would honestly. They tell me to hang out with them.....

Hey guys I really hope your enjoying my book. I'm going to update one more chapter rn so yeah peace