The same day

They sit in her room after they took her. Emily's mother is gone at the hospital with Amanda. Emily is staring at the wall as she's sitting on the floor. She has tears dripping from her eyes. She looks over to see Amanda's brother sit there and look up his eyes balling but not making a noise. He sits there with his nails in his arm so deep he's almost bleeding. Emily looks at the wall once again. She turns around to see my brother with his head down balling and making alot of noise. Emily goes over there and he says...
(E=emily. H=him)
H. I'm so sorry
E. We all make mistakes
H. But she's dead
E. She's happier now with ur mom and dad--
H. But she was the last one I had don't u understand I have no one now I'm worthless--
E. Don't say that
H. Why not
E. She said that to much where is your sister now huh be strong you'll make it.
H. Thanks
They hug and sit there. Emily mom walks in and is crying and can't stop. She tells Emily to come on and tells Amanda's brother she'll be back but needs to calm down. He nods and stares back at the ceiling crying. Emily and her mom walk out. Emily sits in the car emotionless while her mom is crying. They get home and calm down. They go back to the house and find the brother in the same place asleep. They walk out and go home. Emily can't sleep she's crying and replaying the last conversation they had when she was tied to the chair and had the rope around her neck and Emily begging her not to do it then it gets silence and u can hear the chair fall. Emily is in tears now and doesn't want anyone to know. Rose comes in and goes up to Emily's asking what's wrong. Emily looks at her and says I'm just a little upset. Rose says OK and gives her a hug. Emily thinks that she shouldn't have lied to her but she's to young to understand she's only 7 she doesn't want any bad thoughts going to her head.