After A Year

After living a year of hell. My wrist are torn up and my sides to. I don't see what people want from me. I just want to be happy and I guess there's no such thing I really wanted to not have to worry about what I looked like or anything I wish people would just accept me. As I finish my death letter telling my parents how much I love them and all that I had no friends just my sister Rose I cared about deeply. I promised her I'd never kill myself.y sister is now a year older she's learning about suicide and bullying. I don't tell my parents or her nothing as I finish my death letter my parents come up and give me a hug they said they were going to the store and that Rose was going to I go to Rose and give her a big hug and say no matter what I do I love u she smiles and says love you to. My parents hug me. I hear them leave and I grab my rope and the chair I grab a camera and the remote to turn it off. I look into mirror crying and I know this is the end. I can feel it. I grab the rope and put the camera up I have the remote and grab a picture of me and Amanda as soon as I turn it on in in tears crying and telling my parents I love them and telling Rose how much I love her. I tell everyone that has hurt me that look what they've done I click it off and post it. Now I look down and count to 2 ..... 1........2 and it's all over. As my sister got home she ran upstairs to give me something as she let out a terrible scream mother and father run up to see what happen as mother see Emily hanging there she screamed on the top of her lungs and fell to the floor. Father stood their not saying a word just tears fell down her face like a waterfall Rose was laying their screaming and hitting the floor. They call the abundance they took Emily away. Now her parents quick their jobs and Rose won't go to school.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ITS SAD AND ALL BUT I PUT ALOT OF WORK INTO IT OK LOVE YA BYE 💯💋