Chapter 9: A Game Of Cat And Two Gay Mice

As I was sitting in 1st period, my phone lit up with a Facebook notification, so when the teacher wasn't looking, I checked to see what it was.

It had been a friend request from Cartman.

I thought I had him blocked on all of my socials..guess not.

I hesitated to accept it, but then I remembered that I was going to have to be doing a lot of talking with him.

I'm just gonna have to suck it up.

Almost as soon as I hit the accept button, a message popped up. I held my breath as I clicked on it.

Cartman: You looked pretty nervous this morning in the hallways. Good. You better be. I'm not afraid to expose you. One minor slip up and you're done for.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

I began to twitch and tremble. I just sat there, staring at the screen, horrified. Then I heard my name being shouted from the front of the room.

"Tweek!"

I yelped loudly and quickly shoved my phone down into my lap.

"Tweek, you know the rules. No texting in class," Ms. Ellen, (my literature teacher,) grumbled at me while putting her hands on her hips.

"Uh...yeah um..sorry," I said while putting my phone on silent and stashing it away in my backpack.

"Don't let me catch you with it again," she said while turning back around and continuing blabbering on about whatever the hell was up on the whiteboard.

Everyone was laughing. I could feel myself burning hot with embarrassment so I put my head down.

Stop laughing at me. Stop. If they laugh at me over something as small as this, I can only imagine what would happen if they found out.

Suddenly I felt a small tap on the top my right shoulder.

"Psst! You okay?" a Kyle asked from beside me.

Why is he checking up on me?

I turned my head over in his direction, but I kept my face hidden between my arms.

"Uh...yeah," I whispered back. "I'm okay."

I'm not.

He frowned and glanced down at my backpack.

"I saw the notification on your phone. I saw Cartman's name and I uh, couldn't help myself from reading the text. I'm sorry. Is he bothering you? If he is just tell me and I'll make sure that he'll stop."

He read the message?

I shot up in my seat and looked over at him.

"Uhh...no he's not...well..I just..I don't know.." I said, trying my best not to sound guilty.

Kyle raised an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he is. What's he threatening you for now? What does he mean by 'exposing you?'"

Oh shit. He really did read the message.