Prologue

Twenty-four hours. Never in a million years could I have guessed how much could happen in such a short amount of time. Friendship, excitement, mischief. Love. Heartbreak. Emotions that are normally spanned over years, crammed into just one short day. Add to that the worst blackout that the city of Chicago has seen in almost twenty years, and you had the perfect storm for one hell of an adventure.

Two girls. Four boys. The night that changed all of our lives forever. So many old memories relived, and even more new ones made. If you were to ask any of us now about our favorite memory, all of our answers would be the same: the night of the blackout.

----------------------------

A/N: We've had a great time writing this story. We promise you'll have a good time reading it. It's different from your usual 5SOS love story. You'll just have to read to understand what that means. One of the guys is featured as far as a relationship, but all four are represented equally in this story. You will laugh your ass off. You may even shed a tear. If you like it, please vote, comment, share, and all that jazz. We look forward to hearing what you guys think.

Also, this is the first of 3 stories in a series. That doesn't mean that you have to read all 3 to get a full story. But we hope you like this enough to read the others. :)