day 6 2/3

A/N OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I HAVE BEEN IN A DEPRESSION SLUMP. PLEASE DONT BE MAD I SHOULF HAVE POSTED A HIATUS BUT I DIDNT BUT HERES THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS AS AN APOLOGY!

I get up slowly careful not to fall. I decide to just wear some sweats and a (f/c) shirt with some white shoes. I go to the bathroom and do my hair slowly, making sure to remember the feeling of it against my hands.

Looking in the mirror, I notice the circles aren't as dark today. "i guess today is going to be a better one for me." I smile at myself softly.

I brush my teeth and throw on some deodorant. Seeming pleased enough I go downstairs to see Bakugo watching TV.

"Hey Bakugo?" I call quietly. He hums in response.

"Do you think one of your parents could take us to the hospital?" His eyes widen with worry.

"Is everything okay?"

I giggle lightly, "yeah the hospital called me... my treatment starts today." I smile.

He picks up his phone and calls someone. "Hey mom... can you give us a ride to the hospital?" He holds his phone far away from his ear, all I could hear is " WHAT HAPPENED KATSUKI!? IS THAT GIRL OKAY?"

"SHUT UP HER TREATMENT STARTS TODAY AND HER DAD ISN'T HOME!"

I here stomping outside my door followed by a light knock. Bakugos eyes widen again and he immediately hangs up and attempts to run but falls over the couch.

I smirk, "come in mrs bakugo."

She storms in "BAKUGO KATSUKI DONT YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!" She noticed me giggling to myself.

"Oh hello you must be y/n. I'm sorry if he's been any kind of trouble at all." She smiles kindly while she holds bakugo in a sleeper hold.

"Oh no he's been very helpful actually." I smile acting as if I don't see bakugo struggling.

"DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT SEE THR ABUSE! HELP ME OUT HERE!" Bakugo yells as me and his mother continue to have a conversation. I hold up my finger trying to tell him I'm busy, he growls frustratedly.

~time skip~

"Here we are dear." Mitsuki tells me.

Bakugo comes to my door and helps me to get out carefully, a large thump protruding from he's head where his mother bonked him.

We go inside and I check in and go back to wait with the bakugos, sitting between them so they don't embarrass me.

Dr. Greene comes out of the hallway "miss aizawa I'm ready for you."

I nervously get up and begin to walk with him and bakugo follows mitsuki stays where she was. I look back at her. "You two go on ahead I'll get emotional if I go with you." She smiles and waves at us.

Dr.Greene starts by running tests on me again. He is in and out of the room many times until finally he comes back with a small bottle filled with a small amount of pills.

"Miss aizawa, these pills are ab-so-lutley critical for you to take for the next week starting tomorrow.Take one in the morning and one at night. They can be very harsh on your body so you are not to do ANYTHING at ALL that will put strain on your body!"

I nod in understanding slowly.

"Now they will have some side effects such as bleeding, appetite fluctuations, bruising easily and hair loss. If any you have any weird reactions such as lose in sight you come here immediately." He hands me some paperwork for my father. "Once your out of this prescription have your father bring the paper work with you."

"Okay thanks doc." I get up and begin walking out the door seeing mitsuki ready to go.

~back home~

"Thank you for everything ma'am" I smile politely.

"Ew don't call me ma'am it makes me sound old." She giggles softly, "mitsuki works just fine!" She looks at bakugo. "Stay here until her father gets home okay?"

"Whatever that was the plan anyway." He rolls his eyes and I giggle slightly.

After mitsuki leaves I look at bakugo "I like your mom she's nice." I smile.

"She's an old hag." I smack the shit out of him.

"That's why she's always yelling at you ya know." I whip out my phone and send a message to the group chat with Mina and kirishima:

Angry man patrol🚨👮‍♀️

:hey guys come to my house... and bring hair dye