Camren (g!p Lauren)

Lauren's POV

I'm still in love.

But risking my popularity going back to her, is not worth it. It's not about being gay, it's about people calling me fake. Camila and I have broken up and gotten back together three times now. If I go back once again, after talking shit about her, we are both going to be talked about, like shit may I add.

So we have to pretend.

"Jesus Christ, get out of my way you fucking bitch," I yelled, pushing the small Latina out of my way.

Her nostrils flared as she glared at me. "Do something, whore."

I gave her a dirty look and continued walking down the hallway.

"You really hate her don't you?" Sam said walking up beside me.

"Every inch of her," I muttered.

"Damn.... so Lauren, um, do you have anything going on this weekend?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty busy," I said, swinging the gym doors open and strutting inside. I walked into the locker room, forgetting about Sam. I quickly slipped off my shirt and pulled on my basketball jersey, then my shorts. I laced up my shoes then locked my shit up and walked back out into the gym.

~~~~~

"Good practice, Jauregui," Sam said coming up behind me. "I like you sweaty."

Her lips came close to my ear, her hand groping my ass.

"What the fuck, bitch," I smacked her hand away and grabbed my bag out of my locker, slinging it over my shoulder.

"Come on, we're the only ones in here," she pleaded.

"Get the fuck out before I snap your neck," I said, pointing to the door. her head sunk down and she solemnly walked out, the door banging behind her. I checked my phone for the time.

3:56

I was supposed to be in the janitors closet, west wing, by 4:00.

I scurried out of the gym, my heavy bag slung over my shoulder, weighing me down.

I finally got there, swinging the door open and turning the light on. Camila was standing against the wall, her finger hanging out of her mouth.

"God I missed you," I said dropping my bag and picking her up. I smiled against her neck when she wrapped her legs around my waist, making a serene feeling wash through my body. I hiked her up on my hips and kissed up her neck.

My cock twitched when a low moan sounded from her.

"Fuck, I need you now," I said, feeling my cock grow. She grinned and slid her hand down, rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Camz please," I begged. She hushed me, putting a finger over my mouth.

"You're so big and hard," She complimented, pecking my lips.

"Please stop teasing."

She smiled, pecked my lips one last time and dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts with her.

"God, you're bigger than last time," She said, looking up at me. I smiled weakly, waiting for her to shove my whole cock down her throat.

She smirked before taking the tip into her mouth and twirling her tongue around it, making me groan.

"Camz," I panted, tangling my hands into her hair. I shoved her face into my dick, her cheeks hollowed in, sucking harshly. I pounded my dick into her mouth, the vibrations from her moans sending waves of ecstasy through my member.

I felt my cock slide down her throat, swallowing every chance she could get. She takes her teeth along my length, making me soak her face with white, sticky fluid.

"Jesus Christ, Camila," I panted, resting against the wall.

She hummed in response. "You miss me?"

"So much," I whined.

"Show me how much," she said, turning around and slowly sliding her skirt over her ass and down her slender legs.

She leaned over, touching the floor with her hands.

"Fuck me," She instructed. I immediately obeyed and slid my long member inside of her. Her walls clenched around my dick, making me groan out in pleasure.

"Please God Lauren, faster," She moaned. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed into her repetitively.

"Lauren, I - I'm coming," She moaned.

"I know princess," I managed to grunt out. I let her ride out her orgasm for a moment, sleepy sliding in and out of her.

"Holy fuck I missed you so much," She said, collapsing onto the floor.