Caminah (Daddy/g!p Dinah)

Sooo this was requested😊 and I'm sorry for not updating for a while, but here you go☺️

Camila

I walked out onto the football field with the rest of my cheer team, immediately spotting Dinah stretching and warming up for the game. Today I wanted to make her jealous.

A confident smirk plastered itself across my face as I strutted to our area in front of the bleachers.

"Damn Camila, why you have that smirk on your face?" Jack, the quarter back of the team, asked, raking his eyes along my body.

"It's just for you, Jackie," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning into his ear. By now I had Dinah's attention, her glare boring into me.

She stood up off the ground and started making her way to us from across the field.

I took Jacks earlobe in between my teeth, "Maybe if you win this game I'll give you a reward."

My hand traveled to the bulge in his pants and squeezed lightly as a moan reverberated through his chest.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," Dinah spat, shoving Jack away from me. He stumbled backwards and looked up in fear at the large girl.

"Come near her again and I kill you," She sneered. She and I started to walk away, but not before I threw a wink at the terrified boy.

"What the hell was that," She said, stopping me a small distance from the rest of cheerleaders.

"I just got a little horny," I smiled innocently, looking up at her and seeing her melt internally.

"So you just decided to climb all over him and grab his dick?"

"Are you jealous 'cause you'd rather it be you?" I teased, rubbing her lightly.

"Mila, just go join your fucking cheer team, I'll deal with you after the game," She said, walking back onto the field.

- - - - -

"Jesus Dinah stop being so rough," I grunted as Dinah pushed me into her large pick up truck. She sped off down the road at a high speed, forcing me to lean back in my seat.

"Dinah please slow down," I said cautiously.

"Suck my dick," she replied. Usually when she said this she was joking but I took her up on the opportunity as soon as I could. I unbuttoned her football pants and let her large cock spring free. I looked up to see her eyes widen.

"I didn't mean literally, Baby Girl," She stated, keeping her eyes on the road.

I took the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Dinah groaned lowly and tangled her hands in my hair.

After teasing her head for a while, I surprised myself by shoving her whole cock into my mouth and down my throat. The truck jolted to the side.

"Holy shit, Princess," Dinah groaned. I came up for air, but was cut short when Dinah slammed my head down. I gagged and came up again.

"What's my name," She growled, slamming my head down again then pulling me back up.

"Ah - Daddy," I groaned, taking her cock down my throat again. Her thigh muscles clenched underneath me as she came down my throat. I licked up her shaft and started bobbing my head up and down her dick.

We arrived at her apartment and she pulled me out, carrying me bridal style into the house.

She tossed me onto the bed and pushed up my cheerleading skirt. She leaned down and massaged my ass and kissed it gently.

"I love you so much," She growled into the caramel skin of my ass.

"Daddy please fuck me," I whined as she slapped my ass.

She gave me no time to prepare before she slammed all of her dick into me.

"Jesus, you're so tight," she groaned.

"And you're so big," I said through a series of moans.

Her large hands wrapped around my small waist as she slammed into me even harder. I opened my mouth in a silent scream, almost to my climax.

"Fucking hell, Daddy, you're so big," I cried, grinding back against her.

"Come for daddy, princess," Her voice sounded behind me.

"I'm coming," I breathed, but she showed no signs of slowing down.

"Da- Daddy, oh my God," I panted, feeling another orgasm coming.

She pulled out of me unexpectedly and spanked my ass, igniting so many sparks inside me.

She flipped me over, raising my legs over her shoulders. She started to pound into me at a hard, rapid pace.

"Fuck, Dinah, Jesus Christ," I moaned, grinding as far as I could to take every inch of her huge cock.

I came once again, screaming my lungs out.

"We're only getting started, Baby Girl," Dinah said as she kissed my forehead.