Camren (g!p Lauren)

This might be a longer chapter, so if you don't like a bit of plot then scroll to the smutty parts lmao, I love you all, x

"Lauren I can't take this behavior anymore," My mom said, running her hands through her hair. "You're going to live with your dad."

The statement didn't take me by surprise, I knew she would send me off sometime or another.

"I don't care."

A tear fell from my mothers eye, "You don't care about anything do you?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

She sighed, pressing her fingers to her temples, "Go get your stuff packed up. You leave tomorrow morning."

I rolled my eyes, heading up to my room and slamming the door behind me.

I whipped around when my door started to creak back open, "What?"

My younger sister Taylor stood in the doorway, "Laur?"

I sighed, motioning for her to come in, "Yes?"

"Are you really leaving?"

"Yeah, I am. Sorry kiddo."

"Chris is upset too," Taylor said, sitting on my bed beside me.

"I'll be fine, and I'll come to visit you guys," I smiled, ruffling her hair.

Taylor and I talked for a few minutes before she headed off to bed, and I continued to pack my things in my backpack.

I slung the bag over my shoulder, and walked out of my room. I trotted down the stairs, quiet, so I wouldn't wake anyone.

I stopped at the bottom of the staircase, seeing my mom at the kitchen counter, her frail hands wrapped around a coffee mug.

"Can you at least stay tonight?" She begged, her eyes pleading. "It's your last night here and you're already leaving. You weren't going to tell anyone goodbye?"

"I wouldn't have cared to, no," I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Just.... Please sleep in tonight. Don't go out."

"Whatever," I sighed, dropping my bag at the foot of the stairs and heading back up to my room.

- - - - -

Morning came quick, the sunlight seeping through my eyelids painfully.

I jolted up when a car horn honked, sending me to my feet and down the stairs.

"Bye," I called to anyone who was listening and grabbed my bag, heading out the door.

A black car waited for me, and a tall man stepped out, holding a door open for me.

I nodded to him in thanks, then tossed my bag into the car and sliding into the leather seats.

My mother stood in the window, staring sadly at the car. I rolled my eyes as the driver started to back out.

My dad has always been rich, but when my parents divorced, my mom was left in an unstable situation.

"Any changes to the house while I've been gone?"

"Your father has hired a maid, but other than that nothing has changed. The cooks, your study guides, they're all still there."

"You're still Ben right?" I joked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Is the maid an old woman?" I asked, "I hate those. If she is, dad better get rid of her."